Chapter 13

Sorry for the long-gone guys, now that I finish my finals, I would be able to update more frequently. Here is a long chapter to make it up. My brain is so drain right now but this is totally worth it, ENJOY!!! ^_^

           As Sunni was going through the many books decorated within the walls of the room, a boom suddenly heard upon the entrance. He jumps in surprise but latter, ease when his highness voice was heard throughout the room.

"How dare them! How dare they challenge my power! I will not bow down to those sinful humans! I will not become my father!" King Taizan shout to the room as the walls absorbs his anger and make his wrath more frightening than they already are.

Taizan look around the room to search for Sunni but the man was nowhere to be found so, he shouts for him and only God knows how desperately his heart begs for the man presence.

"Sunni! Where are you?!" He screams his heart out for his love. "Come to me." His eyes wander around the room searching for a significant figure close to the man his heart beg for.

Sunni who were trembling in fear slowly walks out of his hiding and strode his way towards King Taizan and fall on his knees as he clutches his hand in fear. "I'm here your majesty."

"Why are you kneeling?" Taizan take one look at Sunni and his heart just erupt in suffocation.

"You are angry your majesty." Sunni stated the obvious so King Taizan would be able to see how he, as a common slave are not like those who would betray him for power nor anything in this world. What he has now as in a job for a little bit of money and a roof to cover him from the wind and rain is more than enough.

"Yes I am, but never at you. So, stand on your feet and come to me." Taizan calmly said when he come to realize his beastly behaviour was scaring Sunni.

Sunni stay on the ground for he cannot understand what the king was saying. Come to the king? How close, he keeps on calculating.

"I own no patience with me right now Sunni." Taizan once again said when Sunni refuse to follow his command.

Sunni then quickly stood up and walk towards King Taizan. He stands three foot away from the king which mustve been the closest he had been to the powerful man.

"Closer." Taizan said. Sunni took two step ahead but for Taizan, he was still too far away.

"Closer." He said again. Now, Sunni calculate his step and only took a small step forward.

"Come closer and stand under me." Taizan command again and Sunni on the other hand was starting to feel more and more uncomfortable.

"Your highness, I..." Sunni wanted to say something but figured it won't be much an actual fine result, not with the king anger. So, he steps forward until he was under the king as the man command himself. He feels the hot breath on his eyes and nose and refuse to look upward only to be meet with what is expected. What not with Sunni who only stood at the king's neck.

Taizan feels the beating in his heart and the strange way this feeling was more powerful than magic and it was making it more impossible for him to restrain himself from taking Sunni and wrap him around his arm. So, he did what he thinks would be the wisest thing at this point so that Sunni would be less frightened.

He grips Sunni's shoulder. They were inches away from each other and the tension in the air was starting to suffocate both of them in the fairest way. In the loveliest way. Taizan grips the little man shoulder and then he decided his heart was not brave enough for him to do what his heart truly desires, to kiss Sunni. So, he grips his shoulder only to return his hand down again and walk away.