Chapter Three|Old Relations

Talia happily walked out from the store while holding a bag of groceries. She smiled and looked around and it was getting dark early due to bad rainy weather. It was start was winter and she was really cold everywhere. She sighed then start walking on the side road when suddenly it started raining.

'God..' Talia said to herself then looked up at the sky then sighed. She smiled then opened her bag and took out the umbrella then start walking again. She was walking because store was inly fifteen minutes walk away from the house. She kept walking on the road side and turned over to main road of house but had to stop because accident had happened on the road while police was there , people were talking, panicked and worried were standing and traffic was jam as well. She slowly walked towards a incident spot and looked around when a police man came towards her stopped her whereas she looked at him.

'Sorry Ma'am you can't walk from here. This road have been block due to accident.' Police man said and Talia nodded her head in yes.

'Is people in accident are fine?' Talia asked

'There were three people, all are injured and had been taken to the hospital.' Police man said and Talia nodded her head in yes

'There is small narrow streets aside. So you can take them and they will lead you towards main road again.' Police man said and Talia nodded her head in yes whereas police man told her street way and she turned over then start walking towards them. She never had use small streets before so she don't really know the way. Also they were really narrow and kinda scary at night time. Also there was also rumours about having a Mafia's den here as well. But she had no choice today' Talia thought to herself and turned into the street. It was still heavy raining so it was getting dark whereas roads and streets lights were turned on.

'Ya Allah, it's getting dark really fast. I should walk fast.' Talia said to herself then start walking fast. She kept walking and across half of street when she heard weird voices. She stopped on her place then scared looked around but nothing then she sighed and was about to walk again but had to stopped. She looked around then slowly walked towards a voices and stopped in front of backyard of a garage. She slowly pecked on the place while standing next to wall and looked inside. There was a man angrily looking at old man while holding from his collar whereas there was about ten more men standing holding guns in their hands.

'How many times we told you listen to us. We are dealing with you nicely. If our boss find out about it then the matter will get worse and that will last day of your life.' One of man screamed to old man in mid of his 40s then throw him on the floor. Talia cringed on her place whereas old man hissed in pain then stood back up on his place.

'But I don't want to sell my house. It's everything to me.' Old man said while put hand in front of man to beg whereas Talia was just looking at them.

'But our boss want it and want to build a hotel there. You have to listen to us.' The man screamed to old man then slapped him across his face.

'You are such a stubborn man. Do you want to die.' The man screamed then angrily took out his gun and Talia scared put hand over her mouth while her heart start beating really fast.

'Are you gone sell the house or not.' Man asked while showing a gun to old man.

'Please have some mercy.' Old man pleaded then within next second angry man fired the gun and bulled hit the old man's right leg while he fell down on the floor in pain and scream came out from Talia's mouth. Everyone looked at her who was looking at them shocked while her legs were shaking and heart was beating fast.

'Who are hell are you?' The same man angrily asked but Talia stayed still on her place while unable to form any word.

'Catch her, she have seen everything.' Same man screamed to other men and they all nodded their head then start running towards and she came back in her senses. She quickly turned over and start running while her umbrella fell down. She start running while they were right behind her and it was still raining fastly and her cloth and everything start getting wet. She looked back and there was seven men behind her angrily running and she scared quickly looked away. She pushed herself to ran faster when she slight slipped and bag from her hand fell down but she didn't dare to look back and kept running but she can hear their footsteps right behind her. She quickly took a turn and came out on the main road again. She looked around and it was all empty, she sighed tiredly when she heard footsteps behind her and start running again. She start running in middle of road and people were still behind her when she looked back at them and at front a car was coming with full speed. She shocked looked at coming car then freeze on her place because she don't understand what to do next. She was ready to get hit by a car and slowly closed her eyes when the car driver stopped the car with harsh braking and car stopped right in front of her. She slowly opened back her eyes when the driving door opened and a man came out. He was muscular, tall and was wearing a black suit. Talia looked at him who walked towards and stopped and before he could speak Tali speak up.