I watched Olivia's profile and made my decision: Request as Friend.

***

The following morning I woke up feeling drowsy and worn out. I slipped out of bed and went straight to the shower before Kieran or Andre could get there first. Leon clouded my thoughts as I scrubbed my body. Surely the situation couldn't be as black and white as him just cheating on me? There had to be more, and I needed to get to the bottom of it. I'll crack the case and then crack his skull.

I finished up and brushed my teeth before heading back to my room to get changed into comfortable house clothes. I decided I would whip up some breakfast and dug out some bacon, eggs, bread and beans.

It was early afternoon. I sang quietly to myself as I waited for my food to heat. In hindsight, I could've asked the boys if they wanted food, but no one ever did the same for me, plus everyone can look after themselves. I poured some apple juice into a glass and sipped it as I waited patiently. I heard someone enter the kitchen and without turning around, I said, "Hey, Dre."

"How did you know it was me?"

I turned to see the shock on Andre's face. I tapped my nose and went back to the food. When you've lived in a household with the same people all your life, you get to know their footsteps and the unique sounds they made. Andre still didn't notice this, and it always scared him when I greeted him without looking.

He sat down at the table and rubbed his hands together. "What we having?"

I laughed. "We? You speak French now?"

Andre tutted. "That's mad selfish, y'know."

I ignored him and dished my food onto a plate when it was ready. When I reached the door, I glanced at him. "Learn to cook then." Andre stuck his middle finger up and I flashed a smile before getting comfortable in the living room.

Soon Dad came downstairs rubbing his eyes and yawning loudly. All the males in this house were terrible when they first woke up. I smiled at him regardless and he kissed me on the forehead before heading to the kitchen. I felt a vibration in my pocket and read the text.

— Afternoon babe,
Is it alright if I come to urs?

I narrowed my eyes and took a deep breath before replying.

— Yeah sure

He replied instantly.

— Cool, see u soon

My mood instantly dropped. Now he wanted to play the happy couple when he didn't even answer my calls yesterday? What a dickhead. Even so, my aim was to act like everything was cool, do some thorough investigation, get enough substantial evidence, then pounce.

I went to the kitchen to put my plate away. Andre was still at the table focused on his phone. I crept up behind him to see what he was doing. He had just received a text from someone named Jasmine. He opened it and that's when I snatched his phone and ran out of the room. I sprinted upstairs with him chasing behind me, then I reached my room and quickly shut the door, locking it before he had the chance to get in.

"Give my phone back!"

I leaned against the door and read the text.

I'll see u at 2. Can't wait x

Well, well, well! I couldn't help but coo. Andre always kept to himself. He was the quiet type that only spoke when he felt the need to. There was a lot I didn't know about him and what he got up to, which was why I always felt the need to tease him and go through his phone. Privacy didn't exist in this house, especially if you were the youngest. Kieran did the same thing to me when we were little.