Heart thumping, I checked to see if Leon had commented on any of her pictures. Sure enough, his name appeared in every album with hearts and the occasional love-struck emoji.

So, he was being very public about his affection towards her. Yep, I was definitely a dickhead.

I took a deep breath. I was too young for this type of stress; Leon wasn't worth this drama at all. Who would've thought one boy could get me like this?

I clicked onto my profile and checked my messages and applications, then I realised my relationship status had changed. It no longer said "In a relationship", it now said "Single". I raised a brow in bewilderment. I didn't remember changing it. I went onto Leon's page once again to see "Leon is now engaged to Olivia Babes."

My brow twitched.

I grabbed my phone and called Shanay. She answered after a few rings.

"That was quick. Everything alright?"

"Facebook. Leon. Relationship status. Olivia. Bitch."

She fell silent and immediately pieced it together. "For real?"

"Am I a dickhead, Shan? Do guys just do this for banter and I'm just not getting it?"

She sighed. "I told you he was dodgy, Beccs. But keep calm. I know how you get when you're angry."

"I'm fine," I gnashed through gritted teeth.

"Are you sure they're not friends?"

"Friends don't get engaged on Facebook."

She hummed but said nothing.

"You know what's funny about all this? He's not answering my calls. Keeps sending them to busy."

Shanay sighed. "He's definitely taking the piss. You spoke to him not too long ago, so it's not like he doesn't have his phone on him."

"I'll kill him."

"But this can't be right, though."

I paused at her distant tone. "What?"

"Look at the girl's profile. What's her full name on it?"

I clicked back to the whore's page. "It just says 'Olivia Babes'."

"What does her picture look like?"

With disgust, I analysed her picture once again. "She's in a yellow bikini showing breast and sticking her tongue out."

"What about her hair?"

I raised an eyebrow at the questions. "Detective Shan?"

"Hurry up."

"She's wearing a lace wig." Long enough for me to rip it off her head and strangle her with it.

Shanay suddenly gasped. "Oh shit, I know her!"

My eyes narrowed. "Who is she?"

"Ty's girl."

Ty? As in Shanay's cousin, Tyreece? "So not only is Leon playing me, but she's playing Leon?"

"Looks so."

I laughed abruptly. This was brilliant. "I'll call you back."

"Okay."

I hung up and stared at the picture again, hatred brewing in my chest. Thing is, she was really pretty, and probably had a lot going for her, but I didn't condone cheating, and she was ruining her own relationship as well as mine. I couldn't let her disrespect me and not do anything about it. But I had to deal with Leon first. He had the audacity to preach about trust when he was carelessly running around with this girl, and lying about it, no less.