"Why? We're not doing anything wrong."

"You are in my brother's eyes," I told him, pushing him away with all my force. I unlocked the door to reveal Drew's frowning face.

"What took so bloody long?" He asked, then peered in to find Tyler sat down. "Where the hell did he come from?" He strode into my room uninvited.

"My mother's va-"

"Shut up," Drew replied, knowing exactly what he was going to say. He squinted his eyes at Tyler for a few antagonising moments and folded his arms. "Joining us for dinner again?" he asked Tyler whose face automatically became alarmed.

"Oh, no thanks!" After the previous time I was sure he wouldn't want to join anyway. "I'm heading home now."

"No, no, you're joining us. We're going out tonight," Drew offered Tyler his best forced smile. I wanted to laugh at his plight as he unwillingly nodded. "Get dressed Arissa."

He left the room but glanced back. "Come on then, Tyler, not staying in there are you?" He asked in a hostile tone, warning him not to say the wrong thing.

-

We settled down in our seats at Golden Dragon, a Chinese restaurant 15 minutes away from my home which provided the most delicious Asian food. It was probably one of the most popular places to eat at in our small town, every being living here had visited, no doubt.

It took us a mere 10 minutes to choose our meal and order it since we all knew what we wanted from previous times. We began to chat and hadn't even realised when the food was served twenty minutes later.

"Oh my God, Tyler!" was screamed just as I dug into my chicken fried rice. A petite brunette walked over in her skinny jeans, cream blouse and stilettos and rested her hand on Tyler's shoulder. "Aw, here with family are you?" she asked. Before he had the chance to answer, her friend joined us.

"Tyler!" She over dramatically gasped, holding her manicured hand to her mouth. "Long time, no see babe!" She leaned down and planted a kiss on his cheek. Well she was certainly the affectionate one, wasn't she?

"This Heidi?" She asked him, referring to me. She clearly knew him very well.

"Actually, I'm his girlfriend," I spoke up. It didn't seem like he was planning on telling them. Drew and my parents both had annoyed looks etched on their faces, matching mine. Couldn't we have one normal dinner? No wonder Drew acted more protective than a brother actually should.

The two girls started to laugh. "Girlfriend? Tyler isn't a girlfriend kind of guy!" The brunette exclaimed.

"She means his daily fuck," the other one said so casually and my parents' mouths dropped open. Drew and Tyler both rose from the table, except Drew wanted to tackle Tyler and not the two friends who evidently had a history with my boyfriend.

"She is my girlfriend," Tyler growled.

The two girls looked puzzled or shocked, maybe both. "I think you should leave now," Drew said calmly before things could get more out of hand. They instantly left and headed back to their group of friends, probably to gossip about what they had just found out.

"Anyone who didn't know we were together will definitely know now," Tyler informed me as he sat back down. I had lost my appetite but continued to pick at my meal since everyone else was enjoying their foreign delicacies.

"Hey, you! I haven't seen you in forever!" Another female voice rang. I looked up to notice a pretty blonde woman who looked like she was in her mid-20s standing by our table. Shaking my head, I looked away. I wondered how many more women from Tyler's past would approach us tonight.