six

Hey :)

This chapter is dedicated to Paige_styles2000 <3

Chapter 6

Tyler's POV

She hated me.

Arissa Noels actually said she hated me.

"I can't believe you did that Tyler," Megan said calmly yet seriously, interrupting my thoughts. I turned around and looked at her angrily. "Her boyfriend cheated on her and you laughed? That's low," she said. I narrowed my eyes at her.

Who was she to give me lectures?

"Give it a rest, Meg," Alec defended me.

Madison was stood there, twirling her hair around her fingers. I honestly didn't even know why we let her hang around with us all the time.

"No, I won't Alec. I've never said anything to him before but that won't be the case this time. What he did was terrible, and to make it worse he did it to Arissa. I've known her for what, an hour or two? And she already seems like a great girl!" she stated.

"Stop being a drama queen," Alec argued.

"I am not!"

"Are too."

"Am not!"

"Are too."

"Am n-"

"Shut up the two of you. I don't care what you think Megan, but if you excuse me I have a sister to find," I snapped before striding off along the dark, cobbled streets.

Before I left I tossed my car keys to Alec since firstly, I was in the mood for a walk and secondly, I didn't want them left on a random street without a car.

I didn't believe that my sister was being... abused.

I was a good brother wasn't I? I would know if anything happened to her right? She wouldn't hide it would she? Of course she wouldn't, that's why I was sure she wasn't being hurt.

But why would Arissa lie? Was she just mad? Was she telling the truth? No! She couldn't be.

I leaned over and held my head tightly, wanting to remove all the questions from my mind that were tormenting me.

Was I just falsely reassuring myself?

I had to find out right away.

-

Arissa's POV

"Hey sweetie," Dad smiled at me as soon as I walked through the front door. I lazily waved my hand at him and tugged my shirt down, taking extra care not to reveal my hideous tattoo. "Where have you been all day? We didn't even see you earlier," he asked.

"Just with," I began and thought of what I could call them. Certainly not friends. "I was just out. Not a problem is it?" I snapped harshly, suddenly feeling guilty because I was venting my anger out on the wrong person.

"No of course not, we were only worried," he quickly said, almost sounding upset.

I sighed heavily. "I'm sorry for speaking so rudely, I'm just tired so I'm gonna head upstairs."

"Oh, I was planning on taking you and your mother out for dinner," he replied.

"Its 9pm Dad, maybe some other time?" I smiled, not wanting to make him feel bad again. I saw his face drop slightly but then he nodded his head at me. I honestly wasn't hungry and I certainly couldn't be bothered pretending things between me and Mum were fine.