eleven

Hiya :)

This chapter is dedicated to xolaena <3

Enjoy!

Chapter 11

Driving in this weather may be unsafe but staying in a room with Tyler was even more unsafe.

"It's up to you Arissa. I want to go and get Heidi as soon as possible but if you wanna go when it's cleared up then-"

"No! I mean I want to go and get Heidi as well." Tyler nodded his head and smiled at me but I noticed a slight smirk behind it, I guess he knew what I was thinking.

We politely rejected Marianne's offer and I led the way out.

I had just about reached the car when smack.

Something hard hit my back, making me jerk forward a little. I turned around as quick as I could when I was consecutively pelted with snowballs, two hitting my chest and one hitting my left cheek, making it sting and slightly redden. Tyler laughed at me but I could tell he felt guilty when one landed on my already freezing cold face.

"You arsehole!" I screamed and grabbed two handfuls of snow, ready to throw them. I chased after him but unfortunately I only managed to hit him with one snowball whilst the other one fell to the soft white ground.

Beautiful snowflakes were still falling to the ground, slowly covering the footprints people had created. It seemed to be getting colder so I pulled my beanie further down my head and wished that the car door was unlocked so I could take my coat out.

Whilst I was admiring the scenery before me, Tyler took the opportunity to hit me with another snowball, aiming for my bottom. I yelped when some of the cold snow made contact with the back of my leg. I was about to brush the snow off my shorts when Tyler stopped me and did it for me, giving it a squeeze once he was done. Instead of moving his hand away, I shoved a load of snow down his shirt since he was occupied and totally not expecting it.

"Shit!" he cursed and winced, obviously not liking how it felt. He lifted his shirt to let the snow fall and I couldn't help but stare at his abs and the way his chest was heaving from the cold.

-

Tyler's POV

Her glistening green eyes were trailing down my body and I liked it. I liked how she seemed to have forgotten what a jerk I was to her, even if it was only momentarily. I couldn't stop a grin from forming on my face when I pulled my shirt down and she frowned. I didn't bother embarrassing her about it.

"Hm, how shall I get you back for that?" I teased, taking one large step towards her.

"Don't," she warned, holding her index finger up and walking back.

"Don't what, baby girl?" I asked, still making my way to her. I actually had no idea what I was going to do but I just got a kick out of teasing her.

"Whatever you're thinking, just don't do it!" she tried to sound threatening but her voice was as soft as always.

"Or else?"

"Or else.. erm, I," she stuttered, thinking of what to say for about half a minute before answering. "I'll kick you where it hurts!" she exclaimed, pleased that she had managed to say something.

She wouldn't dare.

Then again, she did slap me... I hated thinking about that.

I laughed and sprinted towards her, lifting her off of the ground and throwing her over my shoulder. "Hey!" she shrieked, kicking her legs and repeatedly pounding my back, causing me hardly any pain at all. "Let me go!" she ordered. I stood in one place as she tried wriggling out of my hold, not succeeding. She kept whining and pleading for me to let her go so I did exactly that. She landed on the soft snow, about to get up when I straddled her. It reminded me of the day in her bedroom except her Dad wasn't here this time. "Tyler..." she spoke.