two

Hey guys! I was really excited to write more so here is Chapter 2!

I've dedicated it to Lunistique because she gives me great feedback and has helped improve my work

Love you all! Enjoy

Chapter 2

I decided to go the party after all.

I quickly got ready, wearing my dress with a pair of red heels and applying light make-up. My hair was already completely straight so I left it out, grabbed my car keys and made my way outside. When I stepped out the chilly wind brushed past my body, sending chills down my spine so I ran inside to grab a jacket and then raced to my car. I switched the heater on and almost instantly felt the warm air embrace my body. Clicking my seatbelt on I drived off to stupid Seth's house, in hope to see not Heidi, but infact her brother Tyler.

Yes, I hated him.

A lot.

But he might be the only person other than Heidi herself to know what was going on and I desperately needed to know what it was.

-

I parked my car and hopped out, making my way to the front of the house. Unfortunately it wasn't as easy as I thought it would be since there were drunk freaks all around, most of them tumbling over. Luckily I kept my head down and managed to dodge them all, safely reaching the open door. I cautiously walked in, looking out for anymore walking hazards but I survived.

Yes, I sometimes exaggerated.

I must have searched the house three times but I still hadn't found Tyler. Either he wasn't here or I wasn't very good at finding people. Just as I was about to give up and leave I caught a glimpse of his face. I rushed to catch upto him until I bumped into a strong, hard chest and felt arms wrap around me to stop me from falling. Slightly dazed, I rubbed my forehead and looked up to see it was stupid Seth.

"Arissa! Where are you heading in such a hurry?" he asked. Like I would tell him.

"Oh, nowhere... just wandering about," I stupidly answered. I slapped myself mentally.

"Okay then," he looked at me weirdly. "Where's Heidi?"

"She isn't here yet?" my tone was questioning. I thought she was already here.

"I thought she was coming with you," he answered, pointing at me and looking quite confused.

Where the hell was she then?

"We had a change of plans," I said while nervously laughing. I didn't want to tell him that Heidi and I had an argument. Mainly because I didn't like him and was against prolonging our conversation.

For some reason, a flash of rage crossed his face so I waved a quick goodbye and ran off to where Tyler was. Except he wasn't there anymore.

I groaned in annoyance and stomped my foot, unintentionally attracting attention to myself. I heard a deep chuckle from beside me so I turned to my right to see someone sat there with numerous girls draped around him. I stared at him in disgust before turning my back towards him and heading to the staircase. Just as I was about to climb up, an arm was stretched out before me. That same guy came and stood infront of me, blocking my way.

"Excuse me," I said, trying to sound as polite as possible. He stayed absolutely still, as if he hadn't even heard me. I rolled my eyes and tried to walk around him but he just shuffled over. Again. And again.

This guy was really testing my patience and I wasn't in the mood. "Get out of my bloody way for God's sake!" I snapped with irritation, shocking him a little.