Before You Read!

I feel like I don't need to say this but seeing as literally every story states this I guess I will too lmao so ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED.

But honestly, I don't really care if you use bits and pieces of my story. Art is always created and borrowed from other pieces of art. Plus it would be a huge ego boost if I inspired people to write ;)

That being said, do not copy my work word for word or I will actually call the police.

Also if you find any mistake you're more than welcome to point them out but don't come for me I swear to gawd.

I'm not trying to get dragged on my own book guys.

Okay you can read now!

Cast:

Mia Morrison: Emily Rudd (17)

Axel Deacon: Matthew Daddario (18)

Rylan Summers: Simon Nessman (17)

Phoenix Richmond: Marlon Teixeira (19)

Wyatt Harrison: Lucky Blue Smith (17)

Angelo Hernandez: James Rodriguez (18)

Camila Hernandez: Jasmine V (18)

Indy Richmond: Vanessa Moody (16)

Kina McGee: Cara Delevingne (17)

PSA: This is just how I imagine the characters! Be free to imagine them however you see fit :)

Be sure to read the spin-off to TGLG!

Rylan Summers is cocky, over confident, and quite frankly, arrogant. But that doesn't stop Kina from being desperately in love with him.

For, she knows the real him, not the Rylan that is constantly breaking rules or being the star of the baseball team, but the one who is sweet, caring, and unbelievably hilarious.

From the moment their eyes met she knew it was meant to be, Rylan however, barely notices Kina existence despite living with her for five years.

Kina had been in and out several foster homes after her grandmother died, but yet, it never seemed to effect her goofy, quirky and somewhat naive personality.

Follow Rylan and Kina on their adventures of love, hate and awkward moments.

*****