"If I would have wanted, I could kill you now O 'Noble' Kaseh! But where is the fun in that?" He murmured slowly spitting the word 'noble' sarcastically and smiled before turning and getting inside the trees. He whistled, signalling the end of the raid and began to run.

The group of men picked up what they could from the caravan to cover up the real reason for the raid and then ran away just as speedily as they had attacked. The caravan had no deaths, just injuries. The innocent men and women weren't even touched. The noblemen were utterly robbed. The caravan was in shambles but still safe.

••••

"Jehaan!" Zuhayr had entered his house. Hearing him call out, a woman came running. She was tall and thin. Her hair was covered by her scarf. She was beautiful even though the age lines were now becoming visible on her face.

"Abu Murtaza. You are back!" She said to her husband lovingly. Zuhayr smiled at her kissed her forehead.

"Keep this inside." He told her and handed her the cloth bag, which she grasped and went inside. Zuhayr settled on a cot in the front yard, which had tall walls around it. The house was small, but comfortable.

Jehaan returned with a glass of water in her hand. She handed it to Zuhayr and began to massage his feet. He drank the water and placed the glass on the ground, before picking up her foot and placing it on his lap, just like she had placed his. He begun to massage her foot. She tried to pull it back, but he held on.

"Abu Murtaza! I have told you hundreds of times not to do this." She mumbled.

"Why do you do it?" He asked.

"You are my king! The crown of my head. How can I not? You walked in this hot sun to get me what I wanted to eat. How can I not?" She smiled at him.

"You are the queen of my heart, Umme Murtaza! What is Zuhayr without his queen? You cook for me, you took care of my needs, you gave me beautiful children and now you provide for me comfort in the nights when my heart breaks. You speak kind words to me when I lose my confidence. How can I not? If you want to treat me like a king. You need to accept being treated like a queen." Zuhair told her lovingly. Jehaan had tears in her eyes.

"Someday Ya Amm I would like to have a love that rivals yours."  They heard a deep voice proclaim and hastily turned towards it to see a young man. A man of about twenty one. He was tall and lean, built like a warrior with broad shoulders. He looked fit and agile with his lean persona. His deep brown eyes shone with love. They smiled back at him and continued massaging each other's feet.

"In sha Allah!" Zuhayr whispered with emotions clear in his voice and eyes both. This was the boy that he loved more than his own son. His very presence was enough to make Zuhayr feel like a king. This boy was the sole reason for his existence. He was... Muntaha... Muntaha ibn Muhammad.

"I have brought something for you Ya Amm."  Muntaha told him and went ahead to sit down on the ground, near the cot. He removed some parchments from his robes and placed them on Zuhayr's lap. Zuhayr frowned and opened them. His eyes widened and lips parted as he looked towards Muntaha again.

"How?" He whispered.

"It was easy Amm. We just raided Kaseh's caravan." Muntaha told him.

"I tried to get this from them for so long and I couldn't. Whole my life I raided each nobleman's caravan to seek this. It appears like finally Allah is rewarding my Sabr!" He said with moist eyes and choked up voice. Muntaha grabbed his hands and kissed them. He kissed Muntaha's forehead gently. 'Look my King. Today our little Jibreel has grown up! He will hold your legacy aptly. I can feel it. The time has come to start our revenge. The time has come to find out more and go to the roots of problems piling in this kingdom. Time has come to eradicate the worst form of Shirk.' He thought silently. His eyes blazing fire.