Chapter 5: Ayo Hitman Bang

"Jimin, you got no jams."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Park Chim Chim" I read on the paper.

"Jimin" I announced. I walked over to Jimin, who handed me a cup of milk.

"Who do you think Jennie will go with?" I whispered to Jimin as we both watched Jennie go up to take her piece of paper.

"Hmmm.."

(OKAY ALL OF YOU READING THIS NOW GO COMMENT YOUR GUESSES ON THIS SENTENCE HOHOHOHO actually, nah just kidding)

"Kim Namjoon." Jennie said.

"Huh." Was all Jimin had said before turning to me. He brought his face close to mine while no one was looking -they were too busy shipping Jennie and Namjoon- and said, "You never replied to what I said earlier.

"And what was that?" I looked at him straight in the eyes, pretending to be innocent.

He sighed and massaged his eyebrows. "Do I have to spell it out? You know what I'm talking about."

"Nope." I said sweetly.

"Well, fine. But do you want know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend material." He smirked (again) and I looked at him helplessly.

"I'm starting to regret taking that piece of paper. You shut up now or else I won't drink your milk."

"Pfft..

.

.

.

Wait, you were joking right?"

~~

Jimin POV

"Ughhhhhh..." Rose hit her head on the desk repeatedly.

"Wassup, how you doin'?" I said cheerfully as I entered the room.

"Jimin.. I wasted a lot of paper, I feel bad for the trees." Rose lifted her head to look up at me and she pouted.

"Ah, it's fine. The trees will still love you no matter what."

I will still love you no matter what

**

Rose POV

"I can't think up of any tunes.." I whined and grabbed a stress ball nearby.

"Relax Rose, it's your first time."

"All I've thought up are song lyrics.."

"Like?"

"Uhhhh... It sounds so embarrassing to say it out loud.."

"It's okay, just tell me." Jimin smiled gently.

"Okay, um.. 'Dance to the music of the flames' and 'I need to find out who I am' or something." I tapped the sentences that I had written down on a piece of paper Jimin gave me.

"Ooh! I like the first one. 'Dance to the music of the flames'. It sounds nice."

"Really? Oh, good, I thought it was cheesy or something." I exclaimed in relief. "Ugh, I've got a headache. I wanna go see what the others are up to."

Jimin agreed and we both walked outside the music room that we were working our asses off in and proceeded to the room next to ours. I opened the door and went inside.

"Jimin is very no fun." Hoseok was saying to Jennie, who was nodding.

"HYUNG! YAH!" Jimin yelled to Hoseok and tackled him.

"AH NO!" Hoseok started to curl his body to relieve the ticklish feeling.

"What propaganda were you giving Jennie? And why are you here? You're supposed to be working with Yoongi hyung!"

"Yoongi is boring. Can I work with you and Rose?"

"Ye-"

"NO!" Jimin pouted.

"Fine. Jennie, can I work with you and Namjoon?" Hoseok asked hopefully.

"I guess?" Jennie shrugged and gestured for him to sit on a seat nearby.

We both exited Namjoon, and Jennie's - and now Hoseok's- room and and went to the room beside theirs.

"I WIN!" Jungkook was jumping around while Lisa and Taehyung were sitting on the floor looking dejected.

"What's up?" I sat down beside Taehyung.

Oh and if you're wondering why Taehyung is with them, Taehyung wanted to go with Lisa, (because, new friends, YAY!) and since she was with Jungkook, he decided it was a 2 in 1 package and joined them.

"I think Jungkook cheated." Taehyung whispered. "Seems like he isn't so much of the golden maknae anymore."

"How?" I asked.

"We were playing 'Stone, Scissors, Paper', and he made a gun motion." Taehyung complained to Jimin and me.

"...."

"JUNGKOOKIE AH!" Jimin yelled to Jungkook.

"Yes?" Jungkook stopped prancing around.

"There are no gun motions in 'Stone, Scissors, Paper'. It's just stone, scissors, and paper. That's why it's called 'Stone, Scissors, Paper'! JUNGKOOKIE!!!" Jimin face-palmed.

"Hehe." Jungkook giggled nervously, and then proceeded pushing me and Jimin out the door.

"Let's go check on Jin and Jisoo." I gave Jimin a 'I ship them' look and he did the same.

~~

Jin POV

"What does a. evil cow say?" I asked Jisoo.

"What?" She asked, already smiling.

"Moo-ahahahahaha!"

"OMG WHAT???" Jisoo started rolling around on the floor in laughter.

Heh, at least Jisoo appreciates my jokes.

Suddenly our door opened, and Jimin and Rose's heads stuck out.

"Are you going to tell her the dog joke?" Jimin grinned.

"Mhmm."

"Come'on Rose, this joke is good." Jimin pushed Rose inside the room and sat down next to her.

"Okay so," I said, after Jisoo had quietened down. "What did the dog say to the wall?"

A/N

EXCUSE ME HELLO YEA UM I CANT THINK OF BTS'S AND BLACKPINK'S COLLAB NAME. SO, you want it to be

BLACKTAN PINKYEONDAN//BLACKPINK SONYEONDAN//PINKTAN BLACKYEONDAN// You can think up of your own one and tell me.

im pretty sure you guys know the answer to jin's riddle

and omg thank you for 200 reads! i luv u (ღ˘◡˘ღ) ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ (●'∀`)ノ♡

CLICK HERE FOR MORE, AND CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE! (okay this proves im watching to many youtube vids)

bai ~Tania