55| Frat boy Party

[55| Frat boy Party]
(Part 1)

---

"You look so hot!" Your drunken roommate complimented you again, her hand clinging onto your shoulder so she wouldn't fall. She was completely pissed right now, and you know that if you asked her to remember her name, she wouldn't be able to tell you. "Why can't I have breasts like you?"

You chuckled and glanced down at your chest that was covered by a green sleeveless crop top you had planned to wear. And as much as you hated to admit it, your breasts had formed larger than your roommates. But you hadn't really thought about it as it wasn't important to you.

"I think you need to go and sit down." Encouraging your friend to sit down, you earned a few yells of protests before she was seated in the lounge room. "Don't get up unless you're feeling less dizzy or some idiot is hitting on you." She only gave you a smile full of puckered lips, making you laugh under your breath. "I'll be back."

Now since you had gotten here, you hadn't really done anything but watch your roommate slowly begin to lose her sober state. So you thought it was time that you let yourself loose a bit and grab a drink.

As you made your way through the large group of college students, you began to think that you would never get out of the crowds. Just when you thought you had made it into a clear space, more people only seemed to meet your eyes.

"Bloody hell." You mumbled, feeling somebody bump into you. They hadn't even acknowledged your presence as you caught your stumbling feet. Were they kidding right now? You rolled your eyes and glanced around at the sweaty bodies surrounding you. Maybe it was best just to leave.

Without warning, a hand then snatched yours and pulled you through the mess of people. You didn't have much say in what was happening, seeing as the pull was strong and determined.

And with some miracle, you made it out into clean air. The space around you now enabling you to breathe and stretch out your body. Though an arm slid around your lower back, causing your attention to snap up.

You were met with the familiar piercing blue eyes you had grown accustomed to a few months back. He still wore the same smirk and he still had a bulky build, meaning he constantly went to gym.

"Niall," you breathed, not knowing whether to laugh or frown.

"Hmm, it's been awhile." His arm around you tightened as he pushed you back, his other hand now leaning on the wall behind you.

"I was hoping it would stay that way." A dry chuckle left his lips as he inched himself closer though you only turned your head. His lips softly pressed to your cheek as you felt him smirk against you.

"You look hot baby," his hand came around and cupped your hip, "still working out I see."

"Same for you too it seems." His eyes danced with amusement as he bit his lip. It had been a little while since the both of you had been this close. In past events, it would be normal for you to feel comfortable like this with Niall. But he had made it very clear that he had no intentions to stay loyal.

Even if you were just a sex buddy.

"I miss your body," Niall pressed his lips gently to your jaw, "I haven't had a curvy waist under me since you left."

"Since you kicked me out." You clarified as Niall shook his head.

"I never said you had to leave (Your Name). You took that upon yourself."

This conversation was going nowhere; you had to leave from his grip as soon as you could.

"I have to be somewhere." Pushing at his chest, you seemed to gain some temporary freedom from the boy. Though it hadn't lasted long as he fingers found themselves around your wrist. It was beginning to annoy you how hands on and touchy he was.