34| Fangirl Language

(34| Fangirl Language)

---

All around the world, languages of all types are being spoken and transferred. Different sounds and the indescribable little tweaks with words are being spoken at this very minute. But not all languages found themselves to be taken seriously.

Sure, you had the foreign languages around the world, but what about the day in day out speech of young girls fanning over boy bands across the globe? That was definitely a language that mattered, and one that could only be mastered by a few outside these fandoms.

Your boyfriend Niall, was one of the core reasons why girls word vomitted the fangirl language, and yet he still didn't understand it. But luckily enough for him, you went through your time of being encased by fandoms, and you understood these confusing words.

"So," you said sipping at your tea next to Niall at the dining table, "what do you want to know?" Niall licked his bottom lip and scooted the chair closer to the table.

"How do you understand this so called fangirl language? I-I don't get it." Putting your mug down, you turned towards Niall and relaxed in your seat.

"So you want to start with the basics?" Niall nodded eagerly, his hands clasped together in his lap like a child waiting to be excused from dinner. "Well, these are the basic basics. When a fangirl is smiling, she's happy. When a fangirl is sad and confused, she'll stalk through the internet to get her answers. And when a fangirl is happy while sobbing hysterically, she's obviously in the presence of her idol. That or her parents have bought her a surprise concert ticket as a gift." You thought, confirming to yourself.

"Oh," Niall nodded, furrowing his eyebrows together like he usually did when trying to contemplate something, "what else is there?"

Thinking about how you could demonstrate more of the language that need not have an official name, you pulled out your phone from your pocket. Niall watched you intently as you opened your Twitter app.

"Let's look at some reactions ok? Maybe that will help."

You pressed onto one of his most recent tweets and scrolled through the comments.

"Chonce?" He muttered confused, his hands leaning on your thighs as he peeked at your phone screen. "What's that?" You were giddy enough knowing how to answer that, seeing as you had the same question not too long ago.

"It's your accent." You explained as Niall raised an eyebrow. "See, every time you say chance, you say it in such a way that it sounds like you're pronouncing it differently. And fan girls found that incredibly adorable, so they trended it. Expanded it and made it apart of every second tweet, post and status they could."

You explained it quite fluently and without a stutter; you were proud of yourself.

"What?" Niall blinked back as your face fell blank that Niall couldn't comprehend a word of what you said.

"It's cause you're Irish." You threw off, looking at other comments.

'Hi baby'

'I love you'

'I am so happy your parents didn't wear a condom'

Well then...

"Anything else?" Niall perked up as you turned off your phones screen.

"I think that's enough fan girl language for today." Taking his hand, you pulled him up and into your arms which he happily embraced. "How about you get dressed for your game and I'll make dinner."

Tonight was a big game for Niall, Leicester versus Tottenham; Niall was all over the premiere league like he was the Tennis and Golf.

"Or," he hummed kissing softly at your neck, "we could order take out just before the game." You had already had takeout twice this week and were a bit reluctant to make it three.

"Baby-"

"I'll pay. I promise." He pleaded as his arms tightened around your back. "It's a special occasion." You suppose it was.

"Go on then."

A wide smile broke out across Niall's face before he planted a hard kiss on your lips.

"Oh my god, I love you! Thank you so much baby!" And with a slip of your phone from your pocket, Niall dialled for pizza.

---

"Come on Leicester!" Niall yelled at the TV, his feet planted firmly on the carpet beneath him. You sat back in your lazy yet comfortable pyjamas as you tipped back your can of coke.

The crowd on the television were going insane, the pressure for getting the goal building up.

The player paused, his eyes trained on the goal as you read over his race, watching him internally pray for a goal.

"Take a chonce!" Niall yelled, causing you to snap your head over at him, a large smile taking on your features. He grabbed his drink and glanced back at you, him stopping in his tracks as he saw your grin. "What?"

With a shrug, you avert your eyes back at the TV; though Niall was pretty keen to know what you were grinning at. So with a small smile of his own, he sat back beside you and pulled you closer.

"Tell me." Your head fell into his neck as he placed a light kiss on your forehead.

"Just you being your little Irish self." You gave a quick kiss to his lips, though he caught your face and pulled you back in for the embrace.

Your body was pulled onto his lap and your arms secured around his neck as your phone slipped beside you both. Niall hands grasped around the pound of flesh on your behind as your passion grew.

"Your... game." You breathed between kisses as Niall chuckled.

"I can record it." He clarified, kissing at your jaw. With a hummed response, you turned your body so it sat comfortably in his lap; training your eyes on the game ahead.

"Let's watch it. Maybe the players will take a chonce." Rolling his eyes playfully at you, Niall tightened his arms around your frame.

Although he didn't know much about fan girl language, he had a feeling that he wouldn't quite grasp everything there was to know. But that's ok, because let's be honest... it's not the easiest thing in the world.

---

O.M.G. I'm so sorry I haven't updated in days!!! School has been hounding me with work and I have had writers block for this idea!! Please forgive me Xx Anyway, I have the epilogue of my first fan fiction in the editing process. Please go read and check it out once it's up, I'll let you know when it officially is anyway Xx I'm not sure if I would like to keep it so far, but if that's the case, I'll take it down x It's called 'Hard.' I hope you'll enjoy it X Don't forget to Vote and Comment Xx