16| London Fashion Week

(16| London Fashion Week)

---

You have never been to a fashion show before so you were a bit nervous. People walking up and down the runways like walking mannequins intimidated you a bit.

But when suggesting to Niall that you both should go on a new themed date, you didn't suspect this at all.

The makeup artist/stylist that Niall had hired to come to the apartment, finished up on your blush before stepping away. "Perfect." She smiled, beginning to pull some strands of hair out from your bun to frame your face. "You look astounding."

She complimented as you smiled wide into the reflection.

"Thank you so much." Standing up, you quickly pulled the woman into a tight squeeze, her giggling as she embraced back just as tight.

"No problem love. Now," she took your hand and pulled you back into your shared room with Niall. And on there, sat the most beautiful black long sleeved dress you ever saw. To accompany it was some killer black heels, "put it on."

You turned to the woman wide eyed.

"You picked this?"

"Well, Niall gave me some insight on your style and I went from there." You gave her hand an excited squeeze before picking up the outfit.

This was going to be amazing.

---

You couldn't believe it. Staring into the full length mirror, you were stunned.

You looked good. You actually liked what you saw. This was so overwhelming for you. It would be your first fashion show that you'd always remember.

"Let's go show your date, love." The woman took your hand as you nodded, grabbing your purse and being lead out towards the main room. "Stay here." The woman winked as you kept hidden behind the wall. "She's ready!"

Biting your lip to contain your excitement, you clutched onto your purse a bit tighter as you stared at your wonderful outfit.

"Come out darling." With those encouraging words, you stepped out into open view.

Niall's eyes widened as he slowly stood up from the couch. Was that you? Was that really you?

He was speechless as he came forward to meet you halfway. You were all of his, every last bit of you. And he couldn't be more in love with you than he was at this moment.

"Y-you..." His voice caught in his throat as you giggled, stepping forward to run your hand down his tie. His hands immediately took refuge on your lower back, pulling you as close to him as possible.

Leaning his face down, he placed a delicate kiss to your ear before whispering into it.

"You're so goddamn perfect." Was all he breathed as you pulled him in for a close hug.

"Well, I'd hate to ruin the moment but you two are on a time schedule." The both of you looked at the woman before nodding at each other. Right. You had a fashion show to attend. Though Niall knew he'd find it hard to watch when his gorgeous girl was right beside him.

With a final hug and thank you to the lady, you both exited the apartment and down towards the car. Both slipping into the vehicle, Niall instantly reached over for your hand once you were both buckled in.

There your hands stayed latched together until you had arrived at the destination. And even then, when you stepped out of the car, the cameras eating up at your beauty, his hand desperately found its way back into yours.

He loved you, and he was excited to show you off tonight. His precious girl, and everyone would soon know that. He was far from embarrassed of showing you off to the high listed names and even the photographers. Niall didn't mind who saw, because by the end of the night, they would all know that you were his. Only his.

Coming into the building, you saw paparazzi snapping photos of you both as you found your seats. Niall's arm was around the back of your chair as he pulled you close into his side.

"You are the most stunning girl here." He whispered, continuing to tell you heartwarming things in your ear. You kept smiling like an idiot at all the compliments, Niall making sure to absorb as much of your attention as he could.

Finally the lights dimmed, and the runway lights turned on before the overhead speaker introduced you all. The audience clapped and relaxed back into their seats as the show soon began.

The models walking past wore the most peculiar things that you've ever seen. Some of them you could understand people wearing. But some other clothes were over the top, making you question if people actually wore the outfit in public.

"I love you." Niall whispered, kissing your shoulder as you bit your lip. Looking down at him, Niall grinned and leant up so his lips captured yours.

So many skinny women walked past but Niall didn't notice any of them. Because right now, you were the only girl in his eyes.

The show went on, and you found yourself to enjoy it more and more. The idea of at date at London's fashion show made you reach out and take Niall's hand in yours. You wondered where else you could go for a date that wasn't on the normal bucket list.

Soon enough, the designer came out onto the runway, everybody standing up and giving a huge encore.

Niall's arm slipped around your waist as you leant your side into him. "We should do dates like this more often." Offering the suggestion, you nodded excitedly at him. The thought of going on luxurious more upbeat dates had your fingers tingle.

But the thought of getting McDonald's after this show had you equally as excited. Just some large chips and a greasy burger was all you were craving right now.

"Niall," you mumbled, him humming in register of your voice, "can we get McDonald's after this?" He took a minute to think through your question before laughing into his hand.

"If that's what you want then yes, we can." And this, was one of the many reasons why you loved him.

---

This is the last request I had, so feel free to send them in x Please Vote and Comment below Xx And doesn't the outfit look amazing? Omg !!! Xx