28| Build a Bear

(28| Build a Bear)

---

If you were being honest here, you hadn't been in many relationships. And the ones that were in either didn't last long, or you didn't see each other much.

So hitting the six month mark with your new boyfriend Niall wasn't so bad. With him being a popstar, you had surmised that he'd barely have time for you. What with interviews, gigs and travelling. So that's why you were hesitant to accept the girlfriend role when asked.

But Niall has proven so far, that he's committed and that he'll put in the effort.

And it's been the best six romantic months of your life.

Also being with each other so long, Niall had taken you to as much places as he good. You trying to do the same. But of course your lame hometown ice skating dates couldn't compare to his extravagant Disneyland weekends.

The place where happy endings really did exist.

Speaking of dates, Niall and yourself were halfway through one now. You had never built a bear before, and you were actually quite excited to. You didn't know the process of how to build one, but Niall said it was real easy. Sometimes if you're real sweet, the staff would do it for you. But you guess that defeats the whole purpose of the place.

"This place is so..." You trailed off, trying to decipher a word.

"Cute?" Niall said, kissing your cheek. "Well I'm going to bring my cutie to a cute place aren't I?" You grinned at the compliment and smiled brightly around the large room. Niall chuckled down at you as a staff worker approached you both.

"Hi and welcome to build a bear. Did we need any help today guys?" Her hands clasped together as the woman smiled sincerely at you both.

"Well," Niall wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you against him, "this is my girlfriend's first time here and she's a little lost. Could you help?" Niall asked sweetly as you raised sn eyebrow at him. He was talking as if you were a child, which only amused him more.

"Of course, right this way honey." The woman took your hand and guided you to the far side of the shop. Niall winked cheekily at you as you smiled while shaking your head. What a cheeky bugger.

And of course, the shop had a fair amount of people in it so a few fans were bound to notice you. But instead of rushing over for photos, they stood back and brought out their phone's, filming the cute couple build a bear.

"So the first stage we have is to choose a bear. We let you select your bear before going any further." Niall stepped in beside you.

"How do you know which bear is, the one?" Oh he was having a lot of fun playing along with this.

"Well sir, you pick a bear, and if it hugs you back, then it's the one." Niall playfully tapped your bum bear running his fingers over your lower back.

"Well go on, choose one." Rolling your eyes, you smiled to yourself before beginning to hug random bears on the shelf. Until you saw a brown bear not too far away, staring at you with its beaded eyes.

So stepping over and reaching out for it, you brought it to your chest to smile widely.

"This is the one." You turned back to see the woman smiling at you and Niall taking photos from his phone.

Eventually, Niall took your hand as you were both going to each stage, bringing life to your bear.

After choosing your bear, you had to give it love, then stuff it. Then after that you had to fluff the bear before dressing it. And both you and Niall were stumped on what to dress it up in.

"We could make her a ballerina," you offered, looking down at the bear that you decided to make female, "or a singer. Just like you." You giggled, finding yourself to enjoy this process more and more by the second.

"Or," Niall brought you over to the shelf before pulling down a particular outfit, "we could make her a princess. Just like you." Looking down at you, you smiled widely and nodded at the idea.

So Niall happily pulled on the bears outfit as you watched him.

This bear was going to mean a lot to the two of you. And you knew it would. You would cuddle it every night when Niall had left for tour; or you'd sneak it into his bag so he wouldn't forget about you while he was away. Which was impossible anyway as you are all he thinks about.

"She's adorable!" You gushed and pulled the bear in for a hug. Niall chuckled to himself before laying a long kiss to your forehead.

"I'm glad you like her." The worker guiding you both around smiled at your couple moment, before pulling you both under a sign that read 'Name Me'.

"Now, all you need to do is name your bear before taking it home." You looked up at Niall while tapping thoughtfully at your chin.

"What should we name her?" Niall bit his lip while thinking, staring at you as you looked down at the interactive screen. An idea popped into his head as he came behind you, wrapping you in his arms.

"I think we should call her, Heart." You raised an eyebrow back at Niall as he chuckled.

"Why Heart?" He kissed your cheek and leant up into your ear.

"Because you'll always have my heart." The words had you coo in adoration as you turned and brought Niall in for a kiss.

The fans still recording, giggled at how cute you both were. Some uploading their video's online for the whole world to witness you both as the most 'cutest couple ever' and some explaining the day giving them, 'feels'.

"I love you Niall James." He smiled and placed a quick kiss to your nose before pulling you over to the pay counter.

"Now, let's give your bear a home."

And you both did; Heart being the symbol for your everlasting love.

---

This one has to be the cutest preference so far. After searching up on how to actually build a bear, I found it easier and cuter to write as I went. Thank you njhderby for the request x Don't forget to Vote and Comment Xx