8| Mobbed by Paparazzi

(8| Mobbed by Paparazzi)

---

Niall had been in front of cameras and in the public eye for years now. But just because he was used to the attention, didn't mean he liked having cameras shoved in his face all the time.

And now, just coming to six months with you in the picture, Niall had become extra aware of the attention you both received. You didn't like it when you were trying to get to your car or come out of a coffee shop, and there was paparazzi right there in front of you. Peering into your life with no justification.

It scared you sometimes and other times it had brought you into tears. And Niall became extremely over protective of you when you fell to your vulnerable stage.

Standing inside the hotel, behind the doors with many other people about to help the boys and you out and into the cars, you sniffled and wiped just below your nose.

Coming out of the elevator before, you saw how much paparazzi was outside and suddenly burst into tears. They have been so ruthless with you lately and you were terrified to face them again.

"Princess," Niall muttered holding you tightly against him as you cried into his chest. He didn't like to see you this way. Nobody did. And the thought of the idiotic paps outside that made you feel this way, had his blood boil over.

"Alright, we're departing outside now. Make sure to stay with your body guard..." Somebody began directing you all as you wiped your face and took a hold of your suitcase.

Soon enough, you were all being pushed forward near the door, the other boys consoling you and asking if you were alright.

And now, it was happening.

You were all outside, pushing through the screams and flashes to get to the confinement of a dark car.

One of Niall's arms kept wrapped around you tightly as the other pulled his suitcase alongside him. Your breathing became heavier as you cringed back at all the noise that was being created.

A hand from nowhere then reached out and yanked your arm back. You screamed in sudden fear of the touch, pushing further against Niall. He shot his head around and instantly threw off the hand.

"Don't bloody touch her!" He yelled as you began to cry again. The bodyguards now hurried you into your cars as you slipped into your seat. Somebody took your suitcase to the boot of the car as you sat shaking, frightened at the blinding lights.

Niall pulled your head down into his neck to shield you away as you cried into it again. His arms wrapped tightly around your body as the car began moving, trying to maneuver around the crowd.

"N-Niall."

"I know. I know princess." He kissed the side of your head as the car began to pick up speed once it was driving freely along the road.

The boys sat quietly in the car and watched as Niall tried to calm you down. It hurt Niall to see you in such a way; it also angered him that people would be so desperate for photos that they'd do whatever it took. Even if it meant making a young woman cry.

Niall had become very protective of you over the past few months. He was still a bit awkward when you first began dating, but as time grew, he came into his own. And now he won't hesitate to pull somebody into line for hurting you.

"I-I'm sorry," you stuttered, wiping over you face as Niall shook his head.

"Don't be sorry (Your Name)," Liam whispered softly to you, scared that if he spoke any louder, then you would burst into tears again, "we've all been through this."

Niall tilted your face up and littered it with kisses. A small inaudible laugh slipped through your lips until Niall covered them with his own.

"I love you," he mumbled, pecking your lips again, "and I will always, protect you princess."

---

The night slowly carried on and a few hours later, you all found yourselves on a plane to the next destination. Niall had encouraged you into the bathroom where you could both change into something comfortable. And emerging out, you had both changed into your own sweatpants, with matching hoodies.

Niall read Prince.

And yours read Princess.

Because you were his princess. And you thought it would be cute to buy matching clothes. For now, it was better than matching tattoos or matching piercings. Niall was to scared to get those.

"Aw, look at the cute couple." Lou, the boys' stylist commented as you came by her. "Let me take a photo!" She stood as Niall smiled and gave her his phone. "Ok, turn around." She swivelled her finger as Niall took your hand and pulled you side by side. Then wrapping his arm around your shoulders, he leant down and placed a kiss on your forehead.

You smiled wrapping an arm around his torso as you glanced at him to see he was staring at you.

"Why are you staring at me?" You asked, an adoring smile taking Niall's features ad he tilted his head.

"Because you're beautiful." The simple words had a blush rush up to your cheeks.

"Alright," Lou spoke as Niall turned, taking his, phone and looking at the photos.

"I like this one the best." He showed you his favourite photo from the ones that were just taken, his arm sliding around your waist.

"I do too." Looking up, you thanked Lou and gave her a tight hug before retreating back to your seat. Sitting against the window, you pulled the fluffy blanket back over you and nuzzled into it.

Niall chuckled down at you and leant over your seat to place a kiss onto your forehead.

"I love you princess." You smiled to yourself as Niall place himself in the seat beside you, not waiting to upload the photo and show the world just how crazy in love with you he was.

---

njhderby keeps sending me requests, so thank her for these imagines x don't forget to Vote and Comment on my stories if you like them x and feel free to send in requests xx