Personal Thoughts on: "Too Short," "Too Tall"

Actually, I had this very conversation with my friends almost four years ago while setting up for my aunt and uncle's graduation party. 

While hanging up ceiling decorations, because our guy friends were using a ladder, a comment was made that sparked about what girls thought about height in men, which then opened up to any person.  For me, I love being short because most the guys I meet are either just as tall as me or taller, which is fine to me because I love the cliché of tiptoeing to kiss.  It's like showing that by reaching upward, that I really care about the person.  Because you only exert real effort to things you really want, so showing affection is one of them for me. 

And I do have some friends that are shorter than me that I would consider dating, but they're more like brothers to me and/or they're too immature.  But being tall isn't a problem in that respect because it doesn't detract from being loved. Being as my mother is way short, having my dad being tall is useful, and she loves that sometimes, she doesn't' have to ask him (like taking down spices she needs while cooking, or changing light bulbs, or getting something down from the storage room shelf), but he does it anyway.  And that's a way of saying "I love you" without saying anything, and you should never throw away an opportunity to do that.  Being tall gives you that extra advantage to say just that. 

And this works vice versa, because if something falls to the ground or he has to get something from a bottom cabinet, it hurts his back to bend.  So Mom helps him out by doing those tasks, and considering the surgeries he's had, he's very appreciative. 

Love all around!