This book will be specifically for combating insecurities we face. I'm doing this for several reasons:
1. In the event I do close and retire the other Tom Hiddleston imagine book, there will be one still going.
2. Everyone is hurting. Everyone is struggling. We're trying so hard, but it's difficult to stand when society keeps kicking us down. So to stay empowered, I would like to dedicate a book on the things people tease us about, the things we may not like about ourselves and are too afraid to say.
3. In harmony with the previous point, having Tom's point-of-view can be heart-strengthening, a friendly reminder that you are so much more than what society labels you.
Hopefully I can update at least once a week.
Please, don't be afraid to contact me if you just want to talk. I'm always willing to give a listening ear. Many of these things I went through alone, and I'd hate for anyone else to go through them too.
On a side note: I put this under the category of "random" because I don't feel it's right to call this fiction. Yes, although they are imagines, the problems are real. And I'd like to think that Tom would be 100% helpful and supportive in any case.
|| Highest Ranking: #4 in Hiddleston, appropriate for the being that is so amazingly kindhearted to everyone.
- Introduction - Author's Note
- "Too Fat," "Too Thin"
- "Too Tall", "Too Short"
- "You're Such a Nerd," "You're So Stupid"
- "Get Over Your Depression," "Just Stop Cutting," "No One Wants You Here"
- "Stay With Your Own Kind"
- "Teen Parent? Shame on you."
- "I'm Invisible"
- "Everyone Needs Me"
- "I Can't Sing in Front of All These People"
- "Pinocchio," "Voldemort"
- "STD: Stay the Distance"
- "Four Eyes"
- When the World is Silent
- "Just Stop Blinking" and Other Things
- Different Language Requests?!
- LGBTQAI+, Religion
- Motor Disease
- Celebrity Relationships
- Exchange Student
- Crumble - "You Never Do Anything Right"
- "Ignored" (PSA - Requests Notes)
- "You're So Stuck-Up" ("Pignose?")
- (Please Read!) Insecure To-Do List and Announcement
- Personal Thoughts for: "Too Fat," "Too Thin"
- Personal Thoughts on: "Too Short," "Too Tall"
- Personal Thoughts for: "You're Such a Nerd," "You're So Stupid"
- Personal Thoughts for: "Stay With Your Own Kind"