21. In Bed

Again not a lemon.

If you don't like this changed of grammar Please comment below. If I get enough comments saying it I'll changed it back! Anyway enjoy!

   Dipper sat on the white sofa as the bright warm light shined down onto him. It made him sleepy, his eyes got weak though he stayed awake by shaking his head. Mable raced around the living room as her brown hair bounced up and down in her ponytail, she wore a yellow sweater with balloons on it. She also wore earrings that's sparkled as bright as a diamond. They were almost blinding. It was around five meaning Mable's party guest would arrive soon. Dipper watched as his sister ran in circles as breaths of excitement escaped her lips. "Mable calm down, it's just a party" Dipper sighed in annoyance. "You need to hype up! All of are friends are coming over! Well except Robbie. He said he had to go to a Emo meeting today or something." Mable said with a bit sadness at the end. Dipper was a bit excited about seeing Bill again. They had almost been dating for a week and Dipper only grew more attached to him. 

   Soon Dipper's head popped up and looked towards the door from the door bell going off twice. The ring echoed into Dippers ear. Mable quickly squealed and ran over to the door. Quickly grabbing the handle she opened the door "Welcome!" Mable yelled in a excited tone. Dipper looked over by the door to see who had arrived first. To no surprise it was Bill himself. "Hello Shooting star." Bill chuckled and smiled brightly at Mable. 

   A warm smile appeared on Dipper just from Bill presents. He felt warm and safe when Bill was around like nothing could stop them. Mable soon let the the tall teen into their home, a rush of warm air brushed onto his skin. He looked over to his boyfriend who rested on the soft couch. They stared at each other with loving eyes while Mable closed the door behind Bill. "Hah! Okay I'm gonna go do something. You two stay down here and wait for more people!" Mable said while she over to the stair. Dipper hummed in response with a sweet tone. Bill started to takes steps toward the couch. Soon his turned and sat down to his Pinetree. "Hey" Dipper said while he lead his head on Bill's shoulder. Bill leaned his head on Dipper's as well and closed his bright eyes making him see nothing but darkness. "Hello." Bill said and swung his words a bit. The two sat in silence after that just enjoying each other's company. The warmth made them lightly small in pleasure. They had only been dating for so little but it looked like they'd know each other since they were kids. 

   Ring Ring!

   The doorbell went off making both Bill and Dipper jump out of there cute formation. "Oh I got it!" Mable Yelled as she Ran out her room from upstairs.

-------------------------------------------

   Most Of the guest had arrived and it was six fifty one. It was a small get together however it was full of familiar faces, which made Dipper very relaxed. Dipper sat and the couch with Bill and Wendy laughing their asses off talking about jokes and gossip. Mable's group, talked while standing up in the corner of the living room. They mostly talked about boys and had there giggles and smiles as well. 

   Mable's brown eyes looked over at the small group on the sofa and got a bit jealous of all the Seniors hanging out in the same area. She also got a bit mad how Dipper got Bill to himself. Her heart was big but big heart can break easier then small ones. Soon Mable thought it was time they started a party game so her head perked up. "Okay! Enough with chit chat! It's time to play some Truth or dare!" Mable said while raising her fist in the air and excitement. She grabbed everyone's attention and they either cheeked or nodded. "Everyone gather around in a circle in the middle of the room." Mable stated again and smiled brightly.

   Soon everyone was in the middle of the big room. The circle wasn't perfect however it worked for now. Bill and Dipper sat next to each other if that wasn't obvious  and others just arranged in random areas. Mable saw the chance to sit next to Bill so she slipped into the ground next to Bill and smiled at him. He soon noticed her presents and looked at her, he soon smiled back and chuckled. Mable's attention turned to the middle of the circle. "Okay! I'm gonna go first cause I want to! After that we'll just do if your picked you have to pick who's next and whatever! Let's just get started!" Mable said while she snorted. "Okay! Wendy! Truth or dare!" Mable stated while she looked at Wendy in heedfulness. Wendy Smiled and put her finger on her chin and hummed "Well this is a hard choice...- Oh course dare! Truth is boring" She snickered and rearranged her hat cause it felt a bit off. "I dare you to say 'In bed' at the end of all your sentences for the next five rounds" Mable said while she choked on her laughs. "Oh god. This is my own fault in bed." Wendy stated while she face palmed. Dipper cracked a laugh while Bill put his hand on his mouth. Mostly everyone tried not to laughed. "Omg guys shut up. Dipper Truth or dare in bed?" Wendy said and sighed in discomfort. "Ahhh-" Dipper paused to think of what he should chose. "Truth" Dipper said in a hesitant way. "Boo! Come on Brosive! Don't be boring" Mable argued and pouted. "Ya! Be Manly man!" Grenda stated while she showed her guns. Dipper rolled his eyes "Wendy just tell me my truth" Dipper stated and he faced Wendy. "Oh this is easy. Since you 'got over me' Who do you have a crush on~ In bed?" Wendy wiggled her eyebrows. Dipper pushed back and went fully red. He was scared, he didn't want to tell anyone. Not yet at least. 

   "N-no one!" Dipper said and regretted stuttering. "That blush and stuttering says other wise." Candy said and shrugged with a smirk. "Come on you can tell us bro" Mable said and smiled. Dippers head went down in embarrassment however his eyes looked over to Bill in trying to get his help. He didn't want to come out yet. He was scared. His heart was pounding so quickly he didn't know if he was going to pass out or not. Bill looked at him and nodded. He placed his hand on his should and smiled "Come on guys! I mean what if it's someone in this room! We don't want to pressure him into anything." Bill stated with concern and trying to sound convincing. "Sorry Dipper, I didn't think of it that way in bed" Wendy said while feeling a bit guilty. "I-it's Ok-" Dippers words were cut off by a burst out of laughter from right beside him. Bill fell onto his back and laughed harder and harder. "This 'In bed" Thing! Hahaha- ahahha! I can't breath" Bill was almost crying and soon most of the teens in the room started to laugh as well. Dipper smiled as he watched his helpless boyfriend laugh and smile. It warmed his heart. Even if he didn't have to tell the truth. Dipper's heart still pounded a mile a minute. 

=====================================

Word count: 1272