15 Years Later...

"James I swear to Merlin if you down put Albus down on the ground I'm going to kick your butt out of oblivion." Teddy threatened while sitting with Lily on the floor. James was currently levitating Albus in the air, but dropped him when Teddy ordered him. James and Albus were two rambuncious kids, both 13, but not twins. Lily at the time was years old, and Teddy was 16.

Life was a bit different from Draco and Harry's first year together. They adopted three kids; one named Albus Severus Potter, James Sirius Potter, and Lily Luna Potter. Albus had brown hair, while James had black hair. Lily had pure white hair just like Draco. Lily was a very quiet and smart girl. She would often ask for Teddy to read her stories, in which he always gave in. Teddy had changed a bit. He was a Hufflepuff, living in the house of two Gryffindors, one Slytherin, and a most likely future Ravenclaw.

Teddy had kept his bright blue hair. He was sort of a polite punk. He always asked Harry and Draco if he could get a piercing or tatto before doing it. He currently had a Hungarian Horntail Dragon wraping around his right arm, a Snake down the other, and the names Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Lupin, tattooed on a blank space on his forearm. Harry and Draco told him about his parents, and he took it very well. Teddy decided to keep calling Harry and Draco by their first names out of respect. He grew up to be a well rounded doy. Teddy also had an eyebrow piercing, snake bite piercings, gauges, and a bar bell piercing on his ear. It suited him very well actually.

Harry and Draco still ran the ingredients shop. They would often have Teddy and Albus help around when it became busy. They always left Lily at home to watch over James.

Life was great, and the world had finally recovered from the war. Hermione married Ron, Luna with Rolf, and Neville with Hannah. Minerva was still the headmaster, yet she still struck fear into Harry and Draco now and again. Andromeda passed away a year before because of grief. She was starting to loose some of her family members, and it made her weak in the mind. Narcissa had aged gracefully, and still wore tight dresses and low heels.

Everyone lived happily.