Busy Day

Harry woke up early the next morning, and left a note for the Weasleys. Harry was heading to Gringotts, and he didn't want to have to explain to everyone why he was leaving. Harry climbed into the floo, and flooed to Diagon Alley.

When he was in Diagon Alley, he made a b-line for Gringotts. He knew they were open 24/7, and not many people were out that early in the morning. Harry walked to the goblin on the podium, and got his attention.

"Excuse me. I'd like to meet with Ragnorok, the goblin incharge of the Potter estate." Harry asked politely. The goblin sneered, and called for him.

"This way, Mr. Potter." Ragonorok said. Harry followed the stubby goblin to his office, and they both sat down.

"What can I do for you today, Mr. Potter?" Ragnorok asked.

"Two things. I wanted to officially review my estate, and also, I'd like to start a business, and I'd love a little guidance." Harry told him. Ragnorok took a scroll out of his drawer, and started to read it aloud for Harry.

"As of estate. When you graduate Hogwarts, you are entitled to the rest of your family's estate. That includes another 250,000 galleons, and access to the rest of the Potter homes. In your mother's will, she gave you 100,000 galleons, and your father gave you the 250,000 that I already told you about. Overall, that is it for estate. There is one thing I would like to tell you know that you are here. Remus Lupin put you in his will, and I think you should see it know that you have graduated." Ragnorok told him. Harry nodded. He pulled out a short will.

"To sum things up, you are the Godfather to his son, Edward Lupin. He requested that when you complete your school, and figure out your profession, to raise him. All the Lupin estate goes to Edward, so he will access that when he gets older. Right now, Andromeda Tonks is taking care of him, while she was waiting for you to graduate." Ragnorok told him. He rolled the scroll back up, and put it back in his drawer.

"What do I have to sign to accept the rest of the estate, homes, and Edward?" Harry asked Ragnorok. He took out two small pieces of parchment, and handed them to Harry. He also gave him a quill and some ink.

"Sign these two documents. You'll be granted the estate, homes, and the boy." Ragnorok said. Harry took the quill, dipped it in some ink, and signed the documents. Ragnorok placed them back, and shook his hand.

"Thank you. The money is being delivered into your vaults at this moment. Gringotts will send a note to Andromeda about the changes, and you will need to pick the boy up. Visitation and all is between you and her. Now I understand you needed business advice?" He asked. Harry sighed.

"I want to open up a small business. Just one store. So I can sell rare plants and Potion ingredients; prepared, and not. I already have a provider who has everything I need. So I just need a shop where I can sell it." Harry told him. Ragnorok squinted a little, but took a small book out, and started to look through it.

"People would usually expect the great Harry Potter to become Head Auror. Owning a garden shop is very unusual." Ragnorok commented. He stopped on one page, turned it around, and showed Harry.

"This store is the perfect size for you to start with. It's three stories, with lots of storage. It's in Diagon Alley. To buy the store is 11,000 galleons. No renovation needed." He said. Harry looked through the pictures. The store front was perfect.

"I'll take it. Where do I sign?" Harry asked. Ragnorok pointed to the bottom of the page, at a dotted line. Harry took the quill and ink, and signed his name. Ragnorok placed all the scrolls and book away.

"All done. 11,000 galleons are being taken out of your vault right now. To open the store to get the keys, just tap your wand on the door knob." Ragnorok said. He took a wad of keys out of his pocket. "These are the keys to the estates. They'll glow red when you are near the door that the key pertains to. Nice doing business with you, Mr. Potter." He said. He extended his hand. Harry shook it.