We Need to Tell Mum and The Ministry

The next day was a better day. Harry's headache was gone, and he felt better in general. It was a Saturday, and everyone was discussing what to do for the day at the breakfast table.

"Harry. We need to tell mum about this. She still doesn't know about you." Ron brought up. Harry cursed under his breathe. He nearly forgot that he needed to tell them.

"Is it possible to meet up with Molly and Arthur?" Harry asked. Ron shrugged his shoulders.

"We could always ask Professor McGonogall if we can use her floo to go to the Burrow. Do you want to do that?" Ron asked.

"Yeah. And if Minerva won't let us, then I can just send Molly the newspaper clipping with an explanation." Harry said. Everyone finished their breakfast, and headed to Minerva's office.

When they got to the familiar stair case, it opened up for them. They ascended the stairs, and walked into her office. Inside the office wasn't changed much. Some things were positioned in different places, but other than that, everything was the same. Severus Snape's talking portrait hung up in the office.

"Well look here. Potter, Weasley, Granger, and... Draco? What is Potter giving you a problem?" Snape taunted sarcastically.

"Nice to see you as well Severus." Harry greeted a bit sarcastically. Snape raised his brow.

"Hello Godfather." Draco greeted. Minerva came out from behind another door in the back, and sat at her desk.

"Hello Mr. Potter, what is it that I can do for you?" She asked.

Harry was a little nervous. "Well, I haven't had the chance to tell Mr. and Mrs. Weasley about what happened to me. And I wanted to tell them in person instead of through a letter. Would you mind if we used your floo to go to the Burrow, so I can tell them?" Harry asked. Minerva looked at the group and smiled.

"Of course. But only this once. And don't tell anyone I let you leave through my floo. If anything you ran off the campus to tell them, and you got detention for it." Minerva told them. She stood up, and got her bag of floo powder. Since the floo was very wide, everyone was able to stand in it at once. Ron took the floo powder.

"The Burrow." Ron said. He dropped the powder, and the group was whisked away.

Everyone landed, and they all brushed the soot off. George heard some commotion, and poked his head around the stair case.

"Harry? Ron? Why are you here? And what happened to your face?" George asked suspiciously. He held his wand to his side just in case.

"I have something important to tell you all. Minerva let us use her floo to get here." Harry explained.

George eyed them, but called for Molly and Arthur anyways.

"Mum! Dad! Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Draco are here! Harry's got something important to tell us!" George exclaimed. They heard a couple foot steps, and Molly and Arthur came down the staircase.

"Ron, Harry, why are you here?" She asked. She gasped. "Dear Merlin, what happened to your face?! Who did this to you?!" She exclaimed. She grabbed Harry's face, and rubbed her thumb against the scar.

"We came here because there was something important that we needed to tell you. We'll explain the scar as well." Hermione said. Hermione had a serious facial expression.

"Well let's sit down." Arthur gestured. They all sat down in the living room. George sat down in a kitchen chair that he brought into the living room.

"Quick question. What did you do in 1st year?" George asked Harry.

He raised his brow. "I fought Quirrell who was possessed by Voldemort. And I retrieved the Philosopher's stone. Why do you ask, you already know?" Harry asked puzzled.