Wedding

this is gonna be a really short chapter btw

~Alex

It was the day of the Wedding. Harry and Draco were dressed in white tuxes, matching purple ties and black shoes. The Wedding took place in the backyard. There were purple flowers strew around the yard, and petals around the pure white guest chairs. Harry stood at the front of the aisle, with Arthur standing near him. Harry asked Arthur to conduct the service for them. Harry looked around at the oh so familiar faces. Hermione, Ron, George, Molly, Hagrid, Andromeda, Minerva, Luna, Neville, Rolf Scamander, Hannah Abbott, Ginny, Dean, and Seamus were there sitting in the chairs. Music started to play, and everyone stood up. Harry looked down the aisles, and saw Teddy toddle down the aisle holding a pillow with the rings loosely strung on. He walked over, handed the pillow to Harry, and ran to Hermione. Harry placed the pillow on a table behind them, next to a cup of wine and a candle. They all turned around, and looked at Draco, with Narcissa leading him down the aisle. Harry wanted to cry. He looked so perfect.

Draco made his way down the aisle, and faced Harry, holding each others hands.

Arthur cleared his throat.

"We are gathered here today to witness the union between Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy. Will you please start off the ceremony with your wedding vows?" He asked. Harry went first.

"Although we first despised each other, I learned that it was not you. The real you is kind and sweet and funny. Definitely a good kisser." Harry added for a bit of comedy. "You are everything I love, and everything I need." Harry finished. Draco went.

"We did despise each other, but the you I thought I knew was a lie. You are a brilliant man. One that is sweet and quirky and funny. You showed me how to loosen myself up. Not be so uptight, but to let loose, and only think about the present. You are truly the only one I'd ever think to marry." Draco concluded. Arthur handed Harry an ornate goblet of wine, and Draco a dark purple candle that was lit.

Harry and Draco rehearsed this part, so they knew what to say.

"With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine." Harry started.

"With this candle, I will light your way in darkness." Draco said. They placed the goblet and candle back on the table. Arthur handed the two each other's rings.

"With this ring, I ask you to be mine." Harry said as he slipped the ring on Draco's finger.

"With this ring, I will be with you till the end of time." Draco finished as he slipped the ring on Harry's finger.

"I now pronounce you Mr. and Mr. Potter. You may now kiss the other." Arthur finished. Draco jumped to Harry, and the two kissed passionately on the lips. The guests cheered and threw purple roses at the kissing couple. They linked arms, and walked down the aisle, leading the group inside for dinner and cake.

"You know what I'm thinking about." Draco said with a grin on his face.

"What?" Harry asked. Draco leaned into his ear.

"How about we have a child of our own?" Draco said. Harry smiled to him, and nodded.

"Anything you want." Harry said.

The group filled into the home, and commenced the festivities.