Tricky Bathroom Time

lol the title sounds freaky, but its PG-13 don't worry

~Alex

Harry had started the training process as soon as he woke up. Draco and Hermione helped cover for Harry, so Harry spent the month being relatively quiet with a leaf in his mouth.

It was the full moon, and everyone was getting the bathroom ready.

Harry started to get used to the moons, so he no longer had headaches, and only felt fidgety. He was going to delay his transformation by a couple hours, then remove the leaf once it passes Midnight. It was 15 minutes until the sun would set, and the moon rise.

"After you." Draco said. Harry, himself, Hermione, and Ron filed into the windowless bathroom, and they close the door. Ron took some towels, and stuffed them in the door cracks so absolutely no light could come in. Hermione locked the door with a charm, then soundproofed the room. It was pitch black in the bathroom, but thankfully they had enough room. Harry downed the Wolfsbane, and held onto the vial.

"We can use lumos for moments at a time, but we have to use it sparingly. I have a muggle timer with me, and it will beep once four hours have passed. That means Midnight has passed, and you can take the leaf out, then transform." Hermione explained to them. She had the timer around her neck on a string.

Hermione and Ron sat in one corner, while Draco and Harry sat in another.

Harry was sitting in Draco's lap, and stared straight forward. Draco had his legs criss-crossed, and he wrapped both his arms around Harry's waist.

"Are you alright so far?" Draco asked. Harry nodded his head shakily.

"Yeah, just feeling a little anxious." Harry told him. He lied. Harry was having a full on panic attack on the inside. He was so scared that something bad would happen.

10 minutes passed.

"The sun should be completely set by now. We just have four hours to go." Ron told everyone.

Everyone just sat there anxiously, and waited for the timer to go off.

An hour passed, and Harry started to feel sore everywhere. It was like someone beat him up, and he was covered in bruises.

"Are you okay, Harry?" Hermione asked. She heard him breathing a bit more loudly.

"I feel like I was beaten up. My bones are so sore." Harry said tiredly. It was taking a toll on his body.

"Hold on, just three more hours to go." Draco assured him. Draco read about a werewolf delaying their transformation, and that it would be a slowly painful progression.

The group just sat and waited. Once it felt like another two hours had passed, Hermione tried to check her timer. Ron used his body as much as he could to shield the light from Harry. Although Harry groaned loudly when Hermione lit her wand. She quickly turned it off.

"We have 45 minutes left. Almost there." She said. Everyone waited.

It was at the 30 minute mark that the pain became excruciating. Harry got off Draco's lap, and her curled up on the ground, clutching his sides. He could feel his bones move in and out of place. His body was trying to transform, but wouldn't. The prolonged pain made tears run down his face. Draco and Ron laid a hand on him, but felt his bones move under his skin, and moved away.

"Just hang in there, sweetie." Draco said, his voice shaky. It killed him that Harry was in so much pain, and he couldn't do anything. His eyes were teary, and he sniffed a lot.