Quiet Classes and Minerva's Intrusion

btw please go and listen to hurt like hell by fleurie, its 'too much for my soul alone' XD anyways I love this song

~Alex

The next morning, everyone headed to breakfast together. Harry was able to take his arm out of its sling, but his shoulder was still sore. Everyone started putting food on their plates, and ate slowly.

"Am I missing something? Why are you all so quiet?" Luna asked. Hermione leaned over, and whispered into her ear.

"We have leaves in our mouths, so it's hard to talk without anyone noticing it. It's for animagus transformation. Tell Neville, and make sure he doesn't tell a soul, or I'll hex him." Hermione whispered to Luna. She understood, and whispered the information back to Neville.

"Really. Why?" Neville asked the group. Harry sighed.

"To keep me company when the end of the month comes." Harry told him quietly. Neville understood, and didn't try to talk to everyone. Everyone ate fairly slowly, in small bites, very carefully so they didn't chew the leaf.

They were one of the last of the groups to leave the dinning hall. They hurried to their classes, and continued the day relatively silent, besides a couple sentences here and there.

Harry and Draco seemed to notice that people were steering clear of him. It made Harry feel very isolated. Draco just grabbed his hand, and confidently walked through the halls. They reached their last class of the day; Transfiguration.

When they walked in, they saw Minerva's animagus on the table instead of Professor Agnes sitting at her desk. Harry and Draco sat at their desks in the front right corner. Ron and Hermione came later, and sat in the seats next to Harry and Draco. A couple minutes before class, everyone else filed into the classroom. Harry was paying too much attention to a Herbology book, to realize that everyone was sitting just about as far away as they could. Draco noticed though. He didn't say something so Harry would be a bit more relaxed. Minerva scanned her head around the classroom. She jumped and transformed back to her normal form, and started to teach. Harry marked his page, and closed his book.

"Professor Agnes is out because of a family emergency, so I'll substitute today. Today we will be learning how to transfigure others into animals. This is not really a skill you'll really need to know, but it sharpens your skills, to allow you to do even more advanced transfiguration." Minerva said. She drew the wand motions onto the board, and an incantation. "While waving your wand, say the incantation 'Anima-Metamorphi,' then point your wand at the person you wish to turn into an animal. When you say the incantation, you'll need to be thinking the animal you want your partner to turn into. Be careful. If you are not focused, your partner will suffer for it. Keep your mind focused, yet clear. To turn them back just point your wand at your partner, and say 'Animi.'" Minerva said. She showed the class how to perform the spell, before leaving them to perform it on their partner. Harry and Draco paired up, and started.

"You can go first." Draco told Harry. Harry brandished his wand, and pointed it at Draco.

"Anima-Metamorphi." Harry swished his wand, while speaking, and thought of a ferret. There was a weird squeaking noise, and Draco turned into a white ferret. Harry picked up Draco, and held him.

"Aw you look so cute." Harry laughed. He pointed his wand at Draco, and he turned back into himself.

"I didn't know you like ferrets." Draco teased. He remembered the time he was turned into a ferret. "My turn." Draco said. Harry stood still, and waited. Draco said the incantation, and he heard the same squeaking noise. He looked in the seat, and saw a big, black, German Shepard sitting where Harry was previously sitting. He had a scar running down the right side of his face. Draco pet Harry on the head.

"You look so cute." Draco giggled. Harry licked his hand in response. Draco heard some laughing behind him. He looked behind, and saw a couple students giggling, whispering, and pointing at Harry. Harry finally looked around himself. Even in his black and white vision, he saw that the seats around him were vacant, except for Hermione and Ron. And he saw that some students were pointing and laughing at him. Draco heard Harry whine a little, and his ears flopped down. Draco turned Harry back into his normal self, got up, and confronted the laughing students. Minerva watched silently from the front of the room, with a smirk on her face.

"What so funny? I'd oh so love to know. You're either really amused by transfiguration, or you have no sense of humour. Because I know you aren't laughing at Harry. Since that would be a big mistake on your part." Draco threatened, accenting the 'know' in his speech. Everyone stopped talking, and kept a straight face, while looking anywhere but Draco and Harry's direction. Draco smirked, and walked back to his seat. Being feared still had a couple of pros to it. Draco grabbed Harry's hand and squeezed it. Harry was grateful for the gesture. Minerva stood up, and addressed the class. She had a devious idea.

"Miss Pond. Could you please step up to the front of the class, and perform a transfiguration on Mr. Daniel. Come up here as well Mr. Daniel." She asked of them. They nervously stepped up to the front of the class. Minerva noted that she hadn't successfully transfigured anyone yet. She also knew that the two were making fun of Harry.

"Are you sure you want me to turn Daniel?" Miss Pond laughed nervously. Minerva pursed her lips, and arched her brow, not saying a word. Miss Pond took that as a yes. She waved her wand while saying the incantation, and pointed her wand at Daniel. There was the familiar squeaking noise, but no animal. At least, not a proper animal. Daniel looked normal, except for his bottom half being that of a cat. The proportions and weight distribution was all wrong, and Daniel fell over from his weak legs.

"What did you do to me?!" Daniel exclaimed. Minerva fixed him, and looked at the two.

"10 points from Slytherin for failing to turn Mr. Daniel into a corporeal animal, and 20 points from each of you, for disrespecting students. If you haven't noticed, Mr. Potter and Mr. Malfoy are one of the only ones in the room who successfully transformed each other. So next time, try focusing on your spells. You get a 0 for the day for showing no effort, and I'm going to have to ask you to leave the classroom for the rest of the period. Come here after dinner so you can serve detention. I hope you like cleaning with toothbrushes." Minerva finished. She sent them out of the classroom, and everyone went back to practicing their transfiguration. Harry and Draco laughed together quietly, and finished studying with the extra time in class. Class finished, and everyone left to go to their common rooms until dinner.

"Cool thing Professor McGonogall did back there." Ron commented. They all nodded. They all sat on the couch. Draco had Harry sitting cross legged in between his legs on one end of the sofa, while Hermione and Ron sat on the sofa opposite of them.

"Don't listen to any of them Harry. There is no difference between you and I." Hermione told him. She too, noticed the weird looks Harry would get when he walked around the halls.

Harry scoffed. "Yeah. Except for the fact that I'm now more feared than ever. And I'm dangerous." Harry said. Draco kissed the back of Harry's head.

"It'll blow over. Look at the good side. The Daily Prophet hasn't written about you. That's a good sign, right?" Draco pointed out.

"It's just a matter of time before they release an article." Harry sighed. They talked a bit, then headed to dinner. Again, they were one of the last people to leave.

On their way back, they stopped by Minerva's office to thank her, and they continued to the common room.

They chatted and studied until bedtime, and they split to their dorms.

Harry and Draco had a shower, got dressed in pajamas, and fell asleep together.

hey broskis. I know I still suck at ending chapters. btw ive made my mind. imma not make a sequel, but continue writing this story from after Hogwarts to their jobs and life, and possibly kids, and other things that may occur

btw I started reading killing stalking. its a gorey gross manga. pls help I hate it, yet love it.

I recommend it to anyone who likes colored manga, with gore and homosexuality

~Alex