Chapter 22

Olivia's POV

While cleaning up his mess, everyone just watched me. I don't think anyone knew what to do. All they could do was stand there and watch.

After cleaning up his mess, I was so angry. I tried to calm myself before I had to face him and explode on him. As I stood up, he pushed me back down. I was laying on my stomach and he stepped on my back, walking toward the family room. I didn't expect his weight and wheezed. I sat up when he left and started coughing. The boys made sure that I was okay, but I lied and said I was. They walked to the living room to be more convincing, but gave me looks of pity as they left.

I was just laying there for a while. I don't really want to get up because nothing good will come of it. I finally got up and brushed myself off. I slumped over to the kitchen and began cleaning. I wasn't even hungry anymore.

Can I just poison his food next time? Just a drop... OK a little more than a drop... the whole bottle. How can I get poison easily?

I'm stuck in this house all day. Maybe one of the boys will take me. That's a good plan.

I was broken out of thought when Matt called my name. I looked over my shoulder at him, confused for a second, but I was upset when I saw he had sadness in his eyes. He walked over to me and took the plate out of my hand, I was holding under the faucet while I was thinking. It must have been a long time. He set the plate in the sink and turned off the running water. I slowly turned to face him and he had a concerned look on his face.

"I'm so sorry he treated you like that, and I'm sorry I couldn't protect you." He said, the sadness was noticeable, with his voice just above a whisper.

"Matt, it's okay. I understand." I said trying to be reassuring. I placed my hand on his cheek.

"Let's go to your room and find something for you to do. The other boys are going out and Jaymes and I will be staying here." He sadly smiled, and I nodded.

Later

I have been watching TV in my "room" for about 2 and a half hours and I'm getting really bored. Matt is upstairs with Jaymes keeping him distracted and away from me. I was just sitting on the couch, thinking about how much I hate Jaymes. I can't wait for him to leave. He is a pain in the ass for everyone.

Suddenly, the basement door opened and I heard someone walking down the stairs. When they reached the bottom, I saw Jaymes. He was smirking at me and walked in front of the TV, turning it off.

I was alone with Jaymes.

"Get up bitch. Everyone is home and hungry. It's almost noon, so get your ass upstairs and make us lunch." He said.

Before I even had a chance to get up, he grabbed my arm, pulled me off the couch and shoved me toward the stairs. I started to walk up the stairs and he kept shoving me higher and I would trip and hurt myself. I finally reached the door, opening it, I was blinded by the sunlight, but kept walking because I knew Jaymes would shove me again.

I walked into the kitchen with Jaymes following behind me. The boys were talking in the kitchen, but turned to look at me. Their facial expressions ranged from worried to apologetic. I kept no emotion on my face and stopped moving when I heard Jaymes clear his throat. He started to speak.

"The bitch is gonna make us lunch. She should've already been doing it, I got her ass up here so now we can eat. So what do you guys want to eat?"

They boys looked around at each other. They didn't really know what to say until Taylor said "peanut butter and jelly sandwiches?" All the boys nodded, showing that they were content with the decision.

"You guys are weird. I would rather have a nice, big sandwich." Jaymes turned to me, "What are you waiting for bitch?"

I am not okay with him calling me "bitch", but I'm playing a part, and I should be scared of him. I walked around the kitchen gathering my supplies while the boys walked to the TV room, Jaymes and Matt remained.

James wrote his order down on a piece of paper and Matt wrote how many pb&j sandwiches to make. He drew a smiley face, smiled at me and followed Jaymes to the TV room, leaving me alone in the kitchen.

I made all the sandwiches, including Jaymes' dumb sandwich, that I didn't poison by the way. Not because I was waiting for the right moment, but because I couldn't find any. I gave everyone their sandwich in the TV room because they were really into the movie and everyone seemed pleased. I turned to walk out, but stopped by Jaymes grabbing my arm.

"What the fuck is this?!" He yelled.

"It's your sandwich, just like how you asked." I replied calmly. I made it exactly like he wrote it, because I was specifically trying to avoid this.

In an instant, I was on the floor. I felt a burning sensation on my cheek. He had slapped me. My eyes started to water.

"Go make me another one!" He yelled.

I slowly stood up, a single tear slid down my cheek. I took his plate and walked into the kitchen. More tears started to fall.

I heard Matt say from the other room, "I'm gonna make sure she doesn't try anything funny." Obviously lying and a second later he walked into the kitchen.

He walked toward me and wrapped his arms around me, in a hug. I cried into his chest and then looked up at him.

He probably thinks I'm weak and pathetic, just crying from something so stupid, but I feared that this waiting happen a lot. Jaymes was still in this just and can basically hurt me whenever he wants.

He had watery eyes and finally spoke,"I'm so sorry. Just sit over there and I'll make the sandwich." He pointed to a chair. I sat down and watched him make the sandwich. He brought it into the TV room to give it to Jaymes.

"I'm going somewhere and I'm taking the girl with me. I don't want her to be a bother to Jaymes for a while." Matt announced to the room. He walked back into the kitchen.

"Let's get ready to leave." He said and I followed him to his room. He gave me some regular clothes and got some clean clothes to change into for himself. I went into his bathroom, quickly changed, brushed my hair and walked back into his room. I was wearing some black jeans and a white cropped top that said "normal people scare me" in black writing.(casually inserts American Horror Story reference)

I saw him shirtless and I couldn't keep myself from checking him out. He chuckled and it brought me out of my daze. I looked up at him and saw that he was looking at me. I laughed at myself and blushed like crazy. He put on his shirt, grabbed his phone and started to walk out of his room. I followed. We walked to the door to the garage and I closed my eyes, reaching in the bowl to pick a pair of car keys. He opened the door for me and turned on the lights. I looked at the car remote and pressed the unlock button, looking up to see which car or was. We walked over to a white Range Rover. I hopped in to the passenger seat and closed the door. Matt walked to the driver side and got in, starting the car. He stopped, looking over at me, handing me a pair of black Ray Bans. I smiled at him, putting them on and Matt did the same. He open the garage and started driving down the road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm SO sorry that this is super late. I tried to make it a little bit longer than usual. I haven't been feeling inspired to write it, but I love writing this book. I'm going to try to write more often because I haven't updated since January and I haven't gotten to thank you guys for 8.41k reads!!!!!! Thank you guys for encouraging me to even write this book. You all are amazing.