Chapter 13

Olivia's POV

I don't know why I did it, but I did and I felt weird. I thought it was so funny. Feeling very tired, I take a long hot shower. It was calming and I could feel the steam rising and the water patting rhythmically on my back.

Matt's POV

I knew what she did and I knew what she wanted to do. She wanted me to be "under her control" so I have to make sure that doesn't happen. I walk over to find everyone on the couch.

"Guys", I call their attention, "Olivia is trying to be a funny guy and play pranks on us. We need to put her in her place. Let's play a prank on her. "

"guys, I don't know if that is a good idea." Nash said.

"Nothing bad, of course. I was just thinking that we could change her wardrobe." I responded. Looking at his face I could tell that he thought I was being inappropriate, so I continued, "we should take all of her close and hide them and then buy a new funnier wardrobe. I was thinking pajamas."

All the boys smiled at me as I made the plan become clearer. I knew it was a dumb prank, but it was going to hilarious and she would be mad, but would soon accept it. We started to plan as I knew she was in her room taking a shower. Taylor and Aaron went to the mall and got a bunch of silly onesies, while Nash, Cam and I planned of how to distract her while the plan was being put into action. I knew that she wouldn't be in the shower for a long time, so we planned to do it later when she least expects it.

We finally decide on a plan and we sat on the couch watching tv. I soon hear small footsteps pat down the stair and come closer. I turn my head to see Olivia standing there, looking at the tv to see what we were watching but then looks down at me, looking up at her. She smirked down at me and I scooted over, allowing her to sit down next to me. She takes the seat and we decide to watch a movie. We watched a funny movie. I couldn't even focus on the movie because Olivia was laughing the entire time. She kept trying to keep a laugh in, but something else funny would happen and she would burst out laughing. I just watched her struggle to contain herself as the movie played.

The movie finished and we all went to the kitchen and made food. Taylor and Aaron had gotten home by now, so they ate with us. We had breakfast for lunch, but it was more like dinner time. The sun was setting and we sat in the backyard, watching as the sun lowered, the colors changed, the light left, and the darkness arrived. The stars were easily seen because we didn't have neighbors that lived close to us. We lived up in the hills, close to everything good, while being away from everything bad. I saw that Olivia was getting tired, so I knew that our plan would soon be put into action.

She walked upstairs and we waited to make sure that she was asleep. We waited and hour and I quietly opened her door, tiptoeing in. I froze as I heard her stir in her bed. The boys followed me and we finally got to the closet. Nash and Cam took all the clothes, while Taylor and Aaron replaced them with the pajamas. I supervised and made sure to think of excuses for if she were to wake up.

"Matt?" I hear Olivia's voice whisper tiredly. Everyone froze and I had to cover. The room was dark because we didn't turn on any lights, just in case this happened.

"Yes?" I whispered, walking over to her bed, making sure not to tiptoe so she only heard me, and not the other boys. I stood next to her bad and she kept her eyes closed but reached out for my hand. She tried to pull me down but I just stood there watching her.

"The panda just... gun ... mfdsopdjalakbu..." she murmured. I was confused, but as she continued, I realized that she was just talking in her sleep. I looked back at the boys and they hurried, finally finishing and tiptoeing out of the room. I stayed where I was so I was the last to be there, to cover if she woke up this time. I slowly slid my hand out of hers and tiptoed over to the door, slowly closing it. The boys stood next to me and we walked downstairs, before getting excited at our accomplishment. We hid her clothes in my closet and started to watch a movie, but we all fell asleep.

The next morning, we are all startled awake but a sudden yelling. We all could tell it was Olivia because after she yelled "WHAT THE FUCK!" we heard stomping come down the stair and we all look at her. She stands there, wrapped in a towel, looking pissed.

"Where the fuck are my clothes?" She asked nicely, sarcastically.

"In your closet. Duh." Taylor stated.

"Those are not my clothes!" she yelled.

"Whatever do you mean, Olivia?" I ask stupidly.

She grabs my arm and drags me up the stairs and into her room. We walking into her closet and I see it filled with lingerie. I start to burst out laughing, until I realize that Nash is going to be so pissed with Taylor and Aaron.

"I know you did this?" She said.

"I wish I had, but I wouldn't have gone this far. Sure, it was my plan, but it was slightly different. The lingerie was a nice touch added by someone who hadn't made the same promise that I made with Nash. I wish I could take credit baby girl, but I truly stayed true to my promise." I replied.

"Then who was it?" she asked confused.

I walked over to the top of the stairs and yelled over "Taylor and Aaron, you might want to hide from Olivia and Nash. Like, you better run, before you die, or get tortured!" I heard scurrying and Nash yell "What did you two do?". I laugh to myself and turn around to see Olivia still mad.

"Good luck with the clothing situation." I wink at her. I begin to walk away, when I feel her hand grasp my arm and pull me back.

"I don't know where you think you are going, but you are helping me." She claimed cockily.

"I don't think so." I replied taking a step, getting pulled back again.

"100%" she said, dragging me into my room. I gave her a random white t-shirt and a pair dark grey sweatpants. I have to say, it was weird with her in my clothes, she looked so cute. The clothes were baggy on her and her hair was messy, in a bun, and I was... somehow, cute. She thanked me and ran downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast and followed far behind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to start changing the POVs more. I feel like it adds to the story. I hople you enjoyed this chapter. 

COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT!!!!!!!!!!