Chapter 21

Olivia's POV

So today was the day. I woke up, ate, and got ready. All the boys reassured me that they were only acting and that they would never hurt me.

I started to make breakfast for everyone and we awaited the arrival of Jaymes. I decided to make chocolate chip pancakes, because the boys obviously haven't gone to the store to get anymore food. Also, chocolate chip pancakes are my favorite.

I put all the ingredients in a bowl and mixed them up. I put some extra chocolate chips in the batter too. I put small amounts of battery on the pan at a time,creating fluffy pancakes.

I continued to cook them when Nash, Cam, and Shawn walk in and sit down at the table. Matt walks in too, but walls behind me to look over my shoulder at the food. He walked away and I got chills. He say at the table with the other boys and they started talking about food and random stuff. I didn't really pay attention to their conversation.

I heard a knock at the door and my head snapped toward the front door. I turned to see the boys had the same reaction. The room was tense, as if no one knew exactly what to do. Cam stood up and gave us a look that told us that he could handle it. He gave me a lady reassuring look and walked to the door.

The door squeaked open and we heard muffled talking. Cam can be funny and loud around his friends, but this was no friend, and I could tell. He had no emotion in his voice, but there was dominance to show that he was in charge, and that Jaymes couldn't take his power away from him without a fight.

I continued to cook so I would look natural and so I didn't burn the pancakes. I guess Cam lead him into a room because they came into the kitchen just as I finished cooking. I put everything on plates and served it at the table. I went to go upstairs to wake up the other boys but was stoked but Jaymes speaking, OUT OF TURN.

"Where does this bitch think she's going?! Leaving your sight." He turned to Cameron. Cam was in disbelief, but pulled himself together to say something.

"She's going to wake the others and tell then that breakfast is ready." James stared at Cam and then turned to me. Cam nodded to me and I nodded back, turning and leaving the room.

As I walked upstairs, I thought of how much Jaymes needs his ass kicked. He needs to learn a lesson and I couldn't teach it to him, or I'd get it worse. He is great at first impressions. The sarcasm I just used outweighed the amount I have ever used as a smart-mouthed teenager.

I walked up down the hall and knocked on Aaron's door and opened it to a "asleep" Aaron. As if he thought I was stupid, he acted as if he was asleep. I got on his bed and jumped up and down continuously until he would get out of bed. He groaned multiple times, then he opened his eyes and looked up at me. I stopped, crossed my legs and plopped down on the bed, crisscross applesauce. He waited for me to tell him why I woke him up so "early".

"I made chocolate chip pancakes." His face immediately lit up and he got out of bed, put on a shirt and ran downstairs before I could even leave his room. I walked back into the hall and knocked on Taylor's door.

I walked in saw him snoring in bed. I walked over a laid directly on top of him. I felt him squirm under me and stop snoring. Instead of waking up, like I thought he would, he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist. I wasn't facing him, so it was even harder to escape his grasp.

"Taylorrrrrr." I groaned. "Please let me go, or I won't get to eat those amazing chocolate chip pancakes downstairs." I begged. He immediately let go and I rolled off of him. He got out of bed and went downstairs.

2 down, lots more to go.... there are too many damn boys in this house.

I knocked on Johnson's door. He was already ready.

I knocked on Gilinsky's door and he was laying in bed on his phone. So was, Carter.

I knocked on the last door. Hayes. I walked in a laid on him. I knew he wouldn't think to wrap his arms around me. He just kept trying to shove me off. I laughed at him because he was weak, and I was too heavy. Now that I think about it, that's not a good thing. I spoke to soon because I was thrown on the floor, when I looked up, I saw Hayes peeking over the bed about to burst into laughter.

"I guess you don't get any pancakes." I say getting up and brushing myself off. He jumps out of bed and races downstairs. I follow slowly. Falling on the floor didn't hurt, but it did take a lot of energy out of me for some reason. I soon arrived back in the kitchen and saw that the early boys were on the couch while the lazy sleepers were still eating. I grabbed a plate for myself and started eating at the table. I didn't know it was such a crime until Jayne's had to open his mouth.

"Umm... why is she sitting at the table as if she were your equal. She belongs to you. She's lucky to get food."

"We do things differently here. She is allowed to sit at the table with us." Nash defended. Everyone looked like they agreed, but didn't want to stand up for me.

"Well, since I'm done my meal. I'm interrupting yours so you can clean up my mess. Oh and one more thing.." he trailed. I looked at him in the eye and waited for him to say whatever bitch thing was coming next, but saw his hand harshly graze the table, hitting a glass off the surface. The glass shattered as it hit the hard floor. "... clean that up." He chucked to himself, as if he was finally funny. Well honestly, his joke was terrible and all I could do was obey him.

I'm  just a pon who has to play their part.

*********************************
Hey guys. Hope you like this chapter.

VOTE AND COMMENT.

Seriously though, I love reading all the comments left for me. I read all of them. Also, 5k was a milestone for me but we are at 5.55k right now so... Thank you so much for reading my book!!!!!