Chapter 19

Olivia's POV          

The rest of the day was a total blur. Everyone was really stressed,but no one would tell me what was going on.

I don't know who "Jaymes" is or why everyone was stunned by this news but I could tell that he wasn't someone to mess with.

I sat on the staircase while I overheard the conversation is all the boys. They probably knew I was listening, but I guess they didn't care.

After Matt told Cam that someone recognized me, he rushed to make a phone call. Soon, I was rushed out of the house with Matt and Nash. They drive me into the city and into a hair place. I was confused until I was set in  a chair and a young woman was standing behind me. No one else was there, not even workers. It was also really late, so they probably went home.

"The things I do for you guys." She said. "So what's happening here?"

"Make her unrecognizable." Matt said. He looked worried,so did Nash.

" So what happened?" She asked while  examining my hair.

"Jaymes." The boys said in unison. As if she would know. But I was priced wrong when she nodded understandingly and have them an empathetic look. No wonder she was willing to do my hair, and she knew them.

She walked in the back and came back with multiple dye containers. I was hesitant,and she could tell.

"I'll keep her roots the same. After a while, her hair will grow back to normal, but for now, she will look totally different." She told the boys. I was sorry if relived. I liked my hair color and I know dying it can mess the color up.

She started paying the dye in my hair and I became more relaxed. There is no going back now. I was anxious for the final results. I was happy with my looks even though everyone in my past life told me I was ugly. I was teased at school and at home, my parents would yell at me. They told me I was a mistake and that I'm ugly and worthless. It was a lot at first but I got used to it. I never looked like my parents, but they told me that I wasn't adopted.

My past life was rough but I guess that's why I don't want to leave these boys. I have nothing to go back to. I could just move far away, but I don't have anywhere to go.

I looked back at myself in the mirror. I was being changed and I couldn't do anything about it. I have to accept it now, this will be the new me. I must accept it.

My normal hair is really dark brown, it looks black though. I will look totally different until my hair grows back, at least that's what the girl said.

After the whole hair dying process, she dried my hair and finally showed the boys. They looked satisfied, so she turned the chair around to show me my new locks.