Chapter 18

Olivia's POV

We drove in the car for a while and the car stopped. Matt helped me out it the car. We walked for a while, but I got really tired. I started to fall behind, so Matt picked me up bridal style so I didn't have to walk.

We finally arrive and Matt puts me down. We walk a few steps and then he stops me. He tells me to turn around and to stay, took off my blindfold, but told me to close my eyes. He left my side. I was really scared and felt really vulnerable.

After a minute or 2, I heard loud music from behind me. I turned around and saw a big bright carousel. Matt was standing in front of it smiling at me. As I walked over to him, I noticed we were in an old abandoned park. He grabbed my hand and ran next to the carousel. He let go and jumped on. I was surprised, but I saw him as it circled around and he yelled "jump on!". I finally got the courage and jumped on. I walked toward him, holding on to the horses as I walked by. I found him and smiled.

"Is this even legal?" I asked.

"That depends." He responded with a smirk.

"It depends on what?"

"It depends if you'll tell." I laughed, and knew now that it was in fact illegal. Private property or something. I smiled anyway because I was still having fun, I was more cautious. I not one to get caught by the cops.

"I've never thought to go on a carousel late at night. It seem loud and more likely to get caught." I say.

"I never get caught. " he smirks. It gave me chills though. I wonder what else he has done. And how could he never get caught. He had to have learned from his mistakes in the past. Whatever. He's probably lying.

I climb on a horse and Matt stood in front of me. We talked for a while and then he shut it off and we walked back to the car.

We drove back to the house, but arrived to a worrisome setting. It was late and dark. There were lots of cars in front of the house. Matt parked and went to talk to everyone and I followed. Apparently, Cam called everyone to an emergency meeting at the house. Matt says this never happens so it was urgent. There were a lot of boys here, that I've never seen before. They were around the same age, but it was a rather large group. Cam hadn't gotten home yet, but he was on his way. Everyone was anxious for his arrival.

Soon after, Cam's car drove up and parked quickly. He rushed over to everyone and they formed a big group. They waited for his explanation. He took a long pause and the only thing he said, caused so much internal panic between everyone, but confused me, was ...

"Jaymes is coming. "

-------------------------------------
It's Christmas Eve! Christmas is tomorrow! And the PRESENTS!!!!! Also friends and family and stuff. BUT MAINLY PRESENTS!!!! So I know it's too early but...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!