Neji x Reader

Prompt: If you steal the blankets again I'm going to put my cold feet on you.

Your eyes opened when you felt the coldness overwhelm your senses. You knew you had a wonderful, and comfortable bed, with soft, and warm blankets so can you guess why you were cold?

Because of a certain Hyuūga who couldn't bare the cold. He insisted on sleeping in the same blanket, yet every night you ended up in this situation.

"Neji." I called out to him.

He stayed facing me, not moving a muscle.

I shook his shoulder, and he opened his eyes to reveal a slightly annoyed face.

"Yes y/n?" He asked.

"If you don't stop stealing the blankets I swear I'll put my cold feet right on your back." I said grabbing the blankets from his hand.

"Sorry." He said in a dry tone, closing his eyes again.

He wants to get smart with me now? Fine then Neji, you chose this.

I snuggled up in the warm blankets, but I left my feet outside of them. About 10 minutes after I made sure Neji was back asleep I moved softly, and carefully.

I whimpered his name one last time, and he didn't answer. I smiled and put my feet on his oh so warm back.

Instantly he jumped, and nearly fell out of the bed.

I pretended to be asleep, but I couldn't hold my laughter in, and blew my cover.

"I can't believe you would stoop so low." He said.

I couldn't help but laugh because the way he was talking made it sound like I just cheated on him, burned his house down, killed his pet, and spit in his noodles.

"But I wanna be warm just like you." I smirked.

"Fine. But please don't ever do that again y/n." He said getting back in bed.

"Ok, and ease never hog all the blankets again." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hm."