Chapter 18- Punishment and Chunin Exams

"Hey Rix... You know that trouble we did yesterday, well we need to go and talk to the Hokage about it" Daisuke informed while entering the room. As he entered he froze and his face turned a light shade of red.

"S-sorry!! --umm, Haaa!!" Then he shuts the door. "... What was that all about?" I said with a confused expression as I got off the bed and start walking out the door. "He is still a kid, what do you think he was thinking?" Aiko replied while sweat dropping. "Anyways, I got to go get ready to talk to the hokage about yesterday."

"

After we were all done on our morning routines, we were walking to the hokage tower. Well we were walking, this weirdo kid's face was all flaming red, pff, what a pervert. "Wow... you really are perverted." I commented lamely but never the less he just ignored stubbornly.

"...Hey Rix, what do you think the hokage is going to say?" Aiko spoke up after a long pause of silence. "To tell you the truth, I don't even know." I replied unknowingly as I shrugged a shoulder. "Maybe he won't be mad at all" Aiko suggested as she took a glance my way.

"

Third POV

"Why would they even do that, do they know what they've done?" The third hokage yelled, far beyond anger. "I don't know what to do about it hokage-sama" Rin breathed out while slowly shift a bit to the back. "Their punishment will be great." the hokage said calmly.

'KNOCK. KNOCK'

"Come in" The hokage called and slowly the door opened to reveal the morose Daisuke, Rix and Aiko. "...you have a lot to explain." The hokage started, seeing that no one was going to speak up. "We can explain-" Rix started but got cut off my Rin "Shut up you little brat, it was your fault that this happened, what were you even thinking when you just decided to ruin a whole field?" Rin shouted as her face grew extremely red due to all the anger and displeasure act of her students and this other kid that she has no clue who he is, he is like a little twin of Rix.

"And who is this little kid?" She continued.

"I am-"

"Silence!" the hokage seethed as he smacked the table with his old wrinkly hand. BAM!

Everyone was silent.

No one uttered a word.

Shock and fear. Silence. No words.

Everyone gulped as they choked on their own shock and fear.

"Now... if anyone would tell me who this kid is and what coursed all that damage." The third hokage spoke up.

"My name is Daisuke Kurai, Rix's little brother and the one that coursed all that damage." Daiske spoke up swallowing his guilt and facing the punishments.

"Interesting..." the Hokage's mood completely changed from angry to a soft frown.

"Where were you before you decided to damage my village?"

"I was in the forest when I sensed Rix's chakra and decided to follow the scent, and I just happen to find him in this village. After that my jealousy got the better of my feelings. I then kidnaped Aiko so Rix would come and fight me... the rest is pretty bad" Daisuke informed as his face turned a bright red.

"Ok, your punishment will be to fix that field, it would also be easier if you can use earth style." The hokage replied, a bit calmer now.

"No problemo! That field will be done in no time!" Daisuke exclaimed with his fist pumped into the air. "Ok then, oh and by the way, the chunin finals are starting tomorrow, you are now to be placed in Team Rin I'm looking forward to seeing you there, dismissed!" And the three genin and their sensei hurriedly walk out of the hokage office.