Chapter 4- i meet sakura -_-

"Ok everyone as passed except for Naruto!" Iruka sensei shouted.

"You can all leave now!" He continued.

"Hey Iruka sensei, who is naruto" i asked then it hit me... 'naruto' i think to myself.

That name sounded so familiar...

'wait, now i know where that name is from, it's from that anime that i use to watch all the time... In MY world, so I'm not from this world... Ok now i i've got my memory back' i think to myself again.

"Naruto is that blond kid that was siting front left of you" Iruka sensei said to me with a smile.

"Ok, thank you iruka sensei!" I said my thanks and ran out through the now opened door thanks to all the kids that were running through to tell their parents about their ninja stuff.

'I have to tell naruto that he is not alone, even if i'm not a jinjuriki i can still be his friend' i thought to myself running through the corridor and out through the front double doors.

I see naruto sitting on a swing looking all depressed and stuff.

"Naruto are you crying?" I asked carefully not to make him think that I'm one of those kids.

"No, i'm not crying" he replied at the same time rubbing his eyes to get-rude of the liquid that is rolling down his eyes.

"Ok the, naruto i want to tell you something..."i say looking down.

"Hey Rix come play with us! Stop hanging with that 'MONSTER' he will kill you or heat you!" A kid shouted.

Hearing that kid really flipped me.

I gave the kid the worst glare and walk up to him, has i got closer he started shrinking and he had a frightened look plastered on his face.

I walked away from the poor kid that was shitting himself and walk back to naruto.

"Hey why did you stand up for me" naruto asked looking a little taken-back.

"Lets just say that you are not alone" i say with a smirk then we went to ichiraku ramen.

""'''"'""""""""""'''""'""''""'""""'"""'"'"'""''"'''

LATER

"""""""""

"Wow that was the biggest meal I've ever had" i say rubbing my belly.

"Na thats normal for me" naruto says Doing the same thing I'm doing.

When the sun started setting i remembered some thing,'i don't have a house to sleep in'.

I told naruto that i had to go to the holage office then we split up and went our own ways.

"""""""'""""""""""""""""""

HOKAGE OFFICE

"""""""'""''"""""""""""""""

"Hokage sama, i don't have a place to live in" i said respectfully.

"It alright you can sleep at naruto's and tomorrow you will get a place." The old man told me.

Then i went to naruto's.

"Naruto! Open the door!" I yell at the door then it suddenly gets wiped open by a yellow blur.

"Oh hey Rix what do you want?" The blond asks.

I don't have a place to sleep and this is the only opened place that i can come to" i said looking at the ground out of shame.

"No problem just come in it's fine with me and it would be cool having company!" I said with his signature grin.

"That's the naruto i know!" Then we went to bed of course i got we did not sleep together i slept on the floor.

"""""""""""''""""""""""""""""""""""""

NEXT MORNING

"""""""----"""""""""

"Good morning naruto" i greeted naruto has we woke up and then i looked at the time and it was 7:02am then i went to the shower and put on my normal clothing, a dark purple shirt with short sleeves (like sasuke's but just a dark purple with the shigeno clan's crest on the back i'll post the pic later ^_^A) black shorts and my head band on my forehead.

I walk out of the house and started walking around the village.

"Hey look it's the new boy"

"He looks so hot"

"Shush, he might hear us" i hear some girls whispering in a corner but ignored them and continued my morning walk.

"Hey Rix!" I hear a female voice call from my right. "Rix, my name is sakura want me to show you around the village?" She asked bating her eye-lashes.

"Im sorry sakura i have to go... Somewhere" i replied with a anger mark on my forehead.

"Can i come with you then?" She continues."I'm sorry sakura but no" i say kindly.

"Awwww pleasssse?" She continues her rant. "Can you please leave me in peace?, I'm trying to have my morning walk now can you please leave me alone?" I ask a little more forceful this time.

"Ok if that is what you want" she said with a sad aura around her has she walked away.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

My whole day went exactly the same but with different girls. I do not want to do morning walks anymore.

'Oh now i remember i have to go to the hokage office' i think to myself.

'"""""""""""'"""''""'""""'''""'""""""""""""""'

HOKAGE OFFICE

'""'""""""""""""""""""

"Here is the information of you address and your key and this ninja is going to show you where your home is" the hokage told me then dismissed us.

"""""""""'"'""""'''''''"'""

After i got to my house i had a look around and it look pretty good, it was a double storey house and it had a balcony window thing in my room.

It started getting dark so i walked back home from ichiraku ramen, i started to like that place it has very tasty ramen.

I get home then changed to my pjs then off to sleep i went.

""""'''"""""''"''"""'""""""'""""""""""""""""

--------------------------------------------

I made it super long for all my readers :3

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Thank you for reading. I'll update really soon ok? :3