Chapter 2- Konoha?

Rix's POV.

I opened my eyes and just to meet the bright lights which are set all around the room that I'm in.

"Your finally awake, we have got questions to ask you." I hear a powerful manly voice.

"Can i please have some water?..." I ask in a very weak voice at the same time feeling a burning sensation in my eyes thanks to the bright light that is now right in front of my face.

"We have gave you enough water to keep you alive, now for the first question, which village are you from you don't look familiar" the same strong voice asked me.

"I don't know what your talking about, I'm not from any village" i answer with the same weak voice.

"Guess we're going to just check your mind to see if your lying to us" after hearing that strong voice went unconscious.

---------------------------------------------

??? POV

"We can't find anything in his mind, it's like he does not have any memories" i hear ibiki speaking about the new boy.

"So your saying you can't find any information about any village?" I speak aloud so everyone in the office can hear.

"I'm sorry but no we can't find any information at all hokage-sama" i hear ibiki say with a disappointed tone.

"Ok then, dismissed!" I say the last words before all ninja leave the office.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

What is going to happen next? :3

Sorry its sooooo short but i update :3

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW