Chapter 8- With Rix again

AIKO'S POV

"""""""""""""

Me and Rix are walking to his house with only the villagers making the noise. We continue walking until we reached a not too big double storey house with a balcony on the second floor (of-cause, were else? first floor?). Me and Rix arrive at a purple door, he unlocked it and we silently walked in... no words... just a silent walk in.

Rix finally broke the silence. "So you will be living with me I guess..." He said awkwardly, "Yea I guess..." I did not do any better replying. we just stood there for minutes just... fidgeting... or something.

"You want to go have dinner at ichiraku's?... maybe we will meet Naruto there" Rix asked, looking at the floor, but when he looked up, I quickly looked down, my heart beating so fast that I can hear it in my ears, then I felt my face heat up. "Ok, that would be nice... Rix" I replied still looking down.

RIX'S POV

"""""""""""

'I'm feeling different today... Aiko is back... what are all these feelings?... my heart is pumping really fast like an engine... I'm blushing crazily... what is happening?' I thought to myself as I look down then I looked up at Aiko. 'The little boy is in-love' Kurai sang but it did not sound that good because of how deep his voice is. "We should get moving" Aiko informs me while walking to the door.

We finally arrived at ichiraku's. We find Naruto having dinner with Hiruka-sensei. "Hey Naruto! I got someone for you to meet!" I call to Naruto as me and Aiko take seats next to Naruto. "Who is this young girl?" Hiruka-sensei asked with a smile.

"...This is my... friend, Aiko Tsuyoshi" I introduce the said girl while gesturing to her direction using my hands, she nodded kindly. The two males watched or stared at the both of us with their jaws dropped. "Tha-that's...?!" Naruto asked incredibly loud, making me wince at his loudness. "Yes?" I replied, now calm. "She is so beautiful" Naruto said with aw, a little calmed down now.

"Thank you..." Aiko replied softly keeping her head down but I can see a slight pink on her cheeks.

LATER

"""""""

After we were done, it was getting dark so we all went to our homes. Me and Aiko arrived at our house and they're is a long pause before I broke the silence as I stood in front of the bedroom door. "You can choose a side if you want" I said gesturing to the queen sized bed. She had a thinking look on her face then she finally spoke."I choose the right side, you can have the left" she informed with a closed eye smile has she walked over to the bed.

AIKO'S POV

"""""""""""""

We were now sleeping and I have Rix holding me into his muscular chest. I feel safe in his arms has I hear his soft breathing. 'I'm with you now Rix...and I like it the way it is now' I thought to myself has I clear my mind off all things and drifting to sleep.

NEXT MORNING

""""""'"""""""""""'

I woke up early in the morning making sure not to wake up Rix to go make breakfast for the both of us. I made an egg omelet mixed with chopped up bacon, I served to two plates and got two glass cups of orange juice. I set them all on a trey then walked to the room to wake up Rix.

"Yo sleepy bear, wake up..." Rix did not move one bit =_= "I guess you don't want breakfast" I informed with a smirk looking down at him as he suddenly shot up so quickly that he made me flinch at his sudden movement.

We were now having breakfast, sitting and talking about unimportant things. After we were done we went to the Hokage's office.

AT HOKAGE'S OFFICE

"""""""""""""""""""""""""

"Hokage sama, you need to please choose a team for Me to stay in" I asked respectfully. "Wow, you two have a lot of respect toward your elders!" The hokage exclaimed with a smile. "Not to kaka-baka" Rix muttered. "Did you say something Rix?" The hokage asked Rix for an answer but Rix just shook his head "No, Hokage sama" Rix replied looking up, straight at the hokage.

"Ok, don't worry Aiko I'll find a team for you" The hokage confirmed and said a 'dismissed' with a smile.

I was just wondering around the village then I sense a Ninja watching me, I look up at a building roof, I saw an ANBU looking down at me then he said, "Aiko Tsuyoshi, the hokage has called you".

"Ok Aiko, we couldn't fit you in any team so we put you and Rix together, you will meet your sensei tomorrow, now you can go" The hokage informed me, then I said a respectful 'Yes Hokage sama' and off I went back to my home.

"Yo Rix! I'm home!" I yelled as I walked into the house feeling tired from all the walking. "What did the Hokage say?" He asked, popping his head through the kitchen door. "He said you are out of team seven-" "WAAAA?!" Rix interrupted my explanation before I can finish it.

"Yes Rix, he wants you out of team seven then... you can be in a three man team with me!" I exclaimed with a huge smile on my face. "... Ok.." That's all that came from Rix after my jaw dropping speech.

9&;$:7:7/)//)::$;&8;&:)/)/)/)/$/&/$)/-END

:What do you all think?! XD

NEELLY OUT!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW