Chapter 10- Rix's first rage mode!

RIX'S POV

"""""""""""

'Kid... you should calm down before you kill someone' Kurai informed me darkly. 'Ok... but I'm not going to stop destroying things until I find this person' I replied just as dark and I continue beating up ninjas from different directions trying to stop me from my 'rampage'.

THIRD POV

""""""""""""

"We must find out way Rix is so angry!" The third hokage informed a group of jonins and ANBU. "HAI!" They all Jumped to different directions to find the cause of the new problem.

A jonin runs at Rix full speed with a powerful puch, aiming for the knock out but Rix moves aside just in time and whacks the jonin on the back, disabling the jonin from moving and lands his own attack to the jonin's face, knocking the poor jonin out cold.

"Guys be careful he is faster than a normal genin!" A jonin shouts to the others. "Earth style: wall prison jutsu!" Another jonin shouts, trying to capture Rix. "Lightning style: Lightning spray!" Lightning comes out of Rix's body and distributing the walls at the same time shocking the jonin, causing them to fall numb and unconscious. "He is really strong!" One jonin shout while going into action to attack Rix but just ends up being thrown back by Rix's strike "No sh*t!" Another jonin yells.

------------

"Lord Hokage, we have found the cause of the havoc, it seams as someone went and disturbed Rix's nicely cleaned home" the ANBU informed. "And who might this person be?" The hokage asked calmly, though inside he is itching to hear who the person is so he can punish the idiot that started this big problem.

??? POV

"""""""""

This 'Rix rampage' thingy has been going on for a while now and no one seems to match the level of the young boy. 'Maybe I went a little too far' I thought to myself, while at the same time thinking about what Rix would do if he found out it was me who did this prank but I did not know it would cause this mush trouble to the village. 'I'm so sorry everyone for what I had done... Maybe I should just come out clean with the truth... Maybe Rix wouldn't be so angry about it and just let me go... Or.... He could beat me to a bloody pulp... But he is so nice... He might let me off the hook' I thought to myself as I think about my next move. "My next move, come out with the truth."

--------

"Hey Rix! I got something to tell you!" I call out to Rix while rubbing the back of my head, 'oh no... He might take this the wrong way and I would get the receiving end' I thought to myself wryly. "By the way your acting... You must be the mouse coming out of the laundry clean" He eyed me with the creepiest expression I have ever seen 'oh no... It's even worse... I made him MAD' I thought to non other than myself. "Ye-yes, it's me, the mouse, coming out of the laundry, c-clean" I stuttered while putting up my hands defensively and paling at the scary figure in front of the scared to sh*t me. "Well, I'm going to show you why you don't mess with the purple knight" he informed me while he grins EVEN wider!

He flashed in a purple flashing lightning then appeared in front of me, catching me by surprise he hits me so hard that I flew thirty feet from where he hit my jaw to heaven. 'Damn, he packs a punch!' I exclaimed in my head as I flew in the air and land with a rough THUD. "I'm not done yet you mother f*cking idiot!!" Rix shouted at me as I shakily stood up, panting and he suddenly appeared in front of me... Again, he punches me just as hard as before but this time I flew through a house with a couple of bones broken.

THIRD POV

""""""""""""

Everyone just watched Rix demolish the young man in front of him with incredible power. "Hn, serves him right" one of the injured jonins said with a smirk.

The 'fight' continues for a while until Rix decided it was enough and that the poor guy as had enough of pain, HECK, the guy is half dead, hardly even breathing.

"We need to take that guy to the hospital before he dies of blood lose!" One of the jonins yelled while Rix just walked back home.

RIX'S POV

"""""""""""

I finally feel better as I walk back home so I can go clean everything up after destroying that poor man that decided to mess with the purple knight.

"My sexy princess! Your purple knight is home!" I walk into a clean house with no one inside. "Ohh hi babe, I just finished cleaning the mess, what happened?, you look happy" she said with a smile while she put away the cleaning equipment. "Yea, I nearly--- NEARLY, killed a guy that messed with the purple knight, now lets go to sleep, it's almost midnight" I informed with purple aura around me while my eyes glowed purple to show that I have unlocked 'THE POWER OF RAGE'.

"Rix, are you ok?" Aiko asked, worry itched in her voice. "I'm ok, Kurai just told me that I just unlocked one of my abilities" I informed as I went on the bed.

NEXT MORNING

""""""""""""""""""

I woke up to the smell of pancakes, then I immediately hop off the bed and went to the bathroom to get ready.

After I was done I came out with my normal ninja outfit and walked down stairs to find pancakes served and Aiko sitting on one chair. "Good morning my purple knight, how was your sleep" she asked, adding drama to the sentence. "Good morning my princess, and my sleep was wonderful" I replied just as dramatic. "Ok then, lets have some breakfast!" She exclaimed with large amount of enthusiasm.

-------------

After we were done we went to the hokage's office to see what is our first mission as genin. As we were walking guys eyed me with irritated glares and the girls did the same with Aiko. "I don't get it why people hate us so much" I broke silence and Aiko just sweat dropped at my 'care free behaviour' "I don't know my purple knight" she replied while taking a glance at the group of girls and boys. "Well this is interesting..." I informed with a smirk, making Aiko look at me like I killed people for fun...EVERYDAY! "...what did I say wrong?" I said with my hands up in a defensive form. "Nothing" that's all that Aiko said while we entered the hokage tower or building... Or whatever you wanna call it.

AT THE HOKAGE WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL IT

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

"Ok team Rin, your first mission is to go to the Ashigata Village (I made this village up so no taky taky/taking) and see what is causing all the trouble there, they're not too far from here so it will not take you too long, two nights at most but a day it will mostly take, the Ashigata Village is a very nice looking village with a strong kekai-genkai that helps them destroy a human brain by only smell as you can tell by the name of the village and people would kill for that kekai-genkai of there's so to get power. Be careful out there, they are ninja out there that will kill for power and such, so be very careful. You will be leaving in 15 minute so go and get ready for your mission. Dismissed!" The hokage informed. "HAI!" We all exclaimed and walked out of the office to get ready.

15 MINUTS LATER

""""""""""""""""""""

"Ok you two, we will be having our first mission now!" Our sensei exclaimed with large enthusiasm. "Hai" we both exclaimed back and turned around to wave to the gate guards and the old man hokage as we walked to the sunny path. 'Off we go to the Ashigata Village!' I exclaimed in my head, 'Kid... Be careful out there... I don't want to die yet until I'm free' I hear Kurai's deep ominous voice. 'Since when did you start worrying about my health?' I questioned the large powerful beast. 'Hn, don't push your luck kid' is his reply while he disappeared to the back of my head.

.'dcmidmcidmcidmcidmicmdicducndjjcn.:$:.!.!$:!.:).:.$:2$!:$:::(:,(:5,:5::.7!47;4'icmfimfi- END

What do you think of the story!? I tried to make it long! What do you think is going to happen?! What do you think of the fight part or whatever you wanna call it?!?

NEELLY OUT!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW