27

Layla P.O.V

As Hayes and I leave the pool all I can think about is Matthew. I can't believe I'm letting him ruin my relationship with Hayes. I love Hayes way too much, to let this happen. I need to get my self together.

"Yummy Pizza" Hayes says grabbing us a few slices.

"Yeah" I say looking far into the distant with no care what do ever.

" what's wrong?" Hayes asked with concern.

" You aren't going to like what I'm going to say but I need to talk to Matthew, it's important and I swear this will be the last time I ever talk to him"

" yeah I doubt that but go ahead"

" Hayes come on in being serious".

" sure"

I put my pizza down and head back to the pool.

" hey Matt, can I talk to you ?" I said while noticing everyone in the pool is now looking at me.

" In private"

" oo yeah baby lets get some action".

" Matt stop okay I'm being serious".

We walked over to a room upstairs so no one was near by us.

" We can't have anything between us okay I love Hayes and I want to be with him and you are going to ruin this for me. You aren't even the same sweet boy you used to be now you are just a cocky jerk." I said my face turning red from how upset I am.

" Layla, I know I'm so sorry I've just been going through so many things and I needed something to distract me.I can't believe I hurt you like this. Please forgive me. " Matthew said with tears building up in his eyes.

" of course I will " I said with a big as I leaned in to hug Matthew.

We went downstairs and enjoyed the rest of the party

~~~~