Her eye twitched. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING BUT TURN TO THE FRONT!!"

"It means I'll stop trusting him until I find him. That's it." He said, unfazed by her yelling.

"I STILL DON'T GET IT!"

"Lucy." He leaned in closer, making her blush which went unnoticed by him. "I will definitely bring Gray back. This I promise you." He had already vowed to bring the ice stripper back for Asami who was still waiting for her husband's return. "So until then, don't ask."

Haru went back to ignoring their screaming when Lucy starting scolding Natsu for being reckless and making him face forward once again.

"Natsu, Lucy, Happy, and Haru." Yukino greeted them with a polite smile on her face once they arrived at the Sabertooth guild. It had been over a year since she saw any of them and it made her happy to see old friends.

"Yukino!"

Haru glanced around, wondering where the blonde guildmaster of the guild was at. He was probably the person Natsu would want to speak to.

"Hey! I thought I heard a familiar voice!"

"Hi!!"

The brown exceed along with the rest of the groups' eyes widened slightly at the sight of a very large Sting.

"It's Natsu and Lucy!" Sting greeted them, his eyes lighting up.

Lector smiled at them. "And Happy and Haru, too!"

"Wha?" Lucy gaped.

"Yo, Sting!" Natsu grinned as the shock wore off.

"HUH!?!"

"You haven't changed a bit, Natsu!" Sting grinned back at the man he looked up to when he was a child.

Natsu rubbed the back of his neck, "Heh, you too!"

"No way, he changed alright!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Huh, where's Carla?" Lector asked, approaching both exceed, his eyes flickering around looking for the white feline. "Wasn't she supposed to be with you?"

"Well, what about Frosch? Isn't he with you?" Happy retorted back, not trying to let his jealousy show.

Lector blinked, his eyes flickered over to the brown exceed who had a pensive look on his face before looking back at the blue exceed. "Frosch is on a mission with Rogue and the missus."

"WHERE'D HE GO?!" Natsu demanded as he picked up the exceed.

Sting narrowed his eyes at the pinkette, moving forward as he accidentally shoved Lucy with his heavy body. "What're you doing to Lector, Natsu?"

"I... dunno..." Lector mumbled nervously. "But, it hasn't been that long since they left, they might be at the town's entrance..."

"I see." Natsu placed the exceed down and took off. "THANKS, LECTOR!!"

"HEY, WAIT UP,NATSU!!!" Lucy yelled, following after him with the other two exceed doing the same.

The trio made it in time to see Natsu dragging Rogue away leaving them with Minerva and Frosch. Minerva told them that Sting was only overweight because of a food eating contest they had but she had won regardless.

Minerva saw Haru, her mind going to the GMG last year. Her expression turning into one of remorse as she crouched down in front of the exceed who only stared back at her, a bit of wariness. "I'd like to apologize for my actions last year during the games." She noticed that Asami wasn't with the brown exceed which surprised her since all the dragon slayers were overly protective when it came to the cats.