Chapter 12

2 days later 

We've been here for a while now, the case was still on going and we haven't had any luck trying to find anything that would help us get closer to the thing or monster that's been causing all of this. Since then, I am now getting ready for the date since it's today and a little distraction would do me good to stop thinking about dean. I got in the shower and started washing my body and my hair. The warm water helped my body relax. I finished and then walked out and wrapped a towel around my body. I looked at myself in the mirror. My face was still the same, i had my mom's eyes and my dad's face. Her (h/c) and her ((l/t) (lip type) lips. The more i grew up the more i started looking like my mom and less like my dad. I looked away and saw the outfit i had bought for tonight. 

I finished and then walked out. I walked into the room and saw Blaise dressed in a dress shirt with black pants and his vest. He put his dark jacket on and he looked amazing. His hair was up in a spikey kind of way and had a smooth edge to it. 

"wow, you look amazing, (y/n)" he said, i slightly smiled. 

"thanks, blaise. You look very handsome." he smiled looking at me 

"thanks, i tried" he blushed looking at me and rubbed the back of his neck. "should we get going? i got us some reservations for a small restaurant down the street." 

"yeah, let me get my coat and we can go" he nodded and walked out of the room waiting for me. 

i went to the bathroom and grabbed my coat, i put on the necklace that was dad's and walked out the door over to him. He softly smiled and grabbed my hand and we began making our way out of the motel. We were close to the exit when a door opened from the room next to us. I looked over and saw it was Dean. He looked at me with a sad look on my face then moved his gaze over to our hands together and i saw he clenched his jaw tightly. 

"so where are we going?" he looked between me and blaise and i looked away not wanting to do anything with him

"we're going on a date, so if you'll let us go to it we can be there for our reservations."  blaise said, i looked over at him and slightly smiled. 

"well, i guess you don't have time to talk with me but hey you have time to go on a date with this....asshole." i was shocked, i looked over at dean and felt blaise tense up from underneath me.

blaise sighed and looked at dean with a serious look on his face, "listen here winchester, i don't give  a crap that your jealous can't get throug your full think brain that she doesn't want to talk to you. So back off and leave her alone, you've hurt her already so damn much so why don't you move like a bitch and leave." 

dean sarcastically laughed and smiled looking at him, "you're just a test on her way, blaise. She likes me, she loves me and will always love me more than she could ever love you. Once we get together you're just gonna be dust in the wind." he had a smug look on his face and i had enough between them two.

"look dean, nothing has happened between us and nothing will at this point. I was ready to forgive you and maybe talk things out...but each day you're proving me wrong when you open your mouth and only bring jealous words out of it. " i sighed looking away from him, feeling tears bringing up on to my eyes.

"i thought...things would change, but you just keep proving me wrong dean..." i looked at him and saw the tears beginning to form in his eyes, i felt one escape and dean moved his hand up to my face but blaise pulled me away and i kept my head down.

"you've done enough.." he said, i felt him pulling me away and I followed him outside.

"Hey, you okay?.."I nodded my head and continued walking. He stopped pulling me to the side and I looked away

"Hey, look at me..." I sighed moving my head slightly to look at him

"We can go somewhere else...we don't have to go to the restaurant.." I looked into his eyes and saw the sadness he was giving me. I shook my head, "n-no...I still wanna go..please can we go?" He nodded and we started walking again.

We arrived and I followed him inside. He lead me to a small table for two outside and it was decorated beautiful. I was in shock, he really did care so much. I softly smiled and kissed him cheek.

"Thank you so much, t-this is beautiful

"Thank you so much, t-this is beautiful.."he cupped my cheeks and I placed my hands on top of his

"I wanted to do this for you...I know things aren't good right now and I hate that you're in pain. It sucks seeing you depressed...I just wanted to make you feel better. I'm glad you liked it." He caressed my cheek and I closed my eyes feeling his touch

"I love it...so very much no one had done this for me. I really love it and I can't thank you enough for doing this." He leaned in and lightly pecked my lips, I smiled feeling his lips for the first time. We pulled away and sat down down at the table and began our dinner.