3

I can feel myself starting to heat up.

Zayn continues to look at my lips. I saw it in eyes that he wanted to kiss me so badly but I wasn't going to let my hormornes take over me.

I quickly take a step back. I can't get tempted

But, I suppose he couldn't resist.

He leaned in a little closer, our foreheads just an inch apart. His lips brush mine, teasing me and then came instantly crashing on to my lips. It was hot and passionate.

His hand cupped the whole of my right ear, and his thumb gently caressing my cheek as our tongues connected. He slowly ran his fingers down my spine, pulling me right on his body until there was no space left.

I could feel both mine and Zayn's heart beating simultaneously.

He literally knocked all the wind from my lungs.

A minute or two later after a sexy make out session we get interrupted by sudden door knocks-

[KNOCK KNOCK]

Me and Zayn gasp at the sight of the sound my arm still wrapped around his neck. I quickly remove my self from him.

"Hide!" I harshly whisper pointing to the bedroom.

"Officer Degeneres?" A familiar voice shouts whilst hammering my door with his fist.

I look at my bedroom door and see Zayn ducking down. I sprint over and slowly close the door.

"I'm coming!" I reply, shouting back.

"I'm was just in the shower." I say loud enough for him to hear me.

"Right, hurry. We need to speak." He replies in a stern voice only causing my heart to beat fast.

I throw off my police uniform and wear a plain white v-shirt and black leggings which was lying around on the floor. Glad I could put that in good use.

I slightly opening my door and see Officer Paul's standing there with one hand his pocket and a file containing lots of papers in his other.

He was a very tall male, with brown tousled hair and gorgeous green eyes. Office Paul's was also high-ranked and respected police officer. Me and him occasionally speak from time to time since we always used to go out on the same jobs.

"Ah, I see. You couldn't make it to work today?" He asks surprised.

I smile a little, "I did but I had a little blood on me and had to rush back home to change."

"You could've easily put your clothes in the laundry machine and get new set of uniforms at work." He asks confused.

I was absolutely shit at making excuses up on the spot.

"I, uh." I scratch the back of my head.
He looks at me in confusion.

"Women problems. Horrible cramps, you would not believe it." I chuckle feeling proud of myself.

He joins me by giving out a little laugh too.

"That was stupid of me. Mind if I just nip in?"