I walked up to the desk to see an old woman that look around the age of fifty.  Her hair’s a light gray but in a bowl cut.       She looked up at me and gave me a kind smile but with a questioning look.  “Umm I’m new here.” I told her.  

  “Oh, yes.  Are you Storm or Hannah?”  

  “Storm.’"     With that, she starting telling me where my classes are, what classes I was in, and what classes I could choose for my two electives.  So, I decided on Auto and ceramics (pottery).  She then told me to go to the library down the hall the first door to the right to pick up my books.     “ So here are your papers and I hope you have a fantastic first day at Le Rona High .”  I gave her a polite thank you and left.  I looked down at my Schedule.    

  R. 318     Math-Calculus--  Mr. Watts

R. 234    Science-Physics-- Mrs. Brady

R. 564    Gym--  Mr. Weimer

R. 132   Ceramics -- Mrs. Franko

Lunch

Tutorial --

R. 441    English--  Mrs. Ronnie

R. 156    Auto--  Mr. Clark

L # 1025 15-16-45  

I quickly headed toward the library and walked downt the steps and into the room.  when I walked in the library my eyes widened.  I dont think I've ever seen so many book.  There were rows upon rows of  books.        

   I started walking toward the desk where im guessing the person who was sitting there was the librarian.        

"Yes?" SHe said when I came up to her.      

    "Um, I'm new here and I'm here to get my books", I told her.    

      "Oh okay. May I see your schedule?" She asked while I nodded.  I quickly gave to her while she scanned over it and went to go get the books.        

    She came back with about five huge books. I thanked her after she gave them to me and left.  I started walking around the school following the numbers on the lockers till i fouond mine.  It was right next to the science buildings.  I quicky turned the dial and put all my books in it then closed it.  I wasnt sure if I even needed for my classes.        

   I didn’t even bring a backpack. Crap.  I guess I’ll head over to the math class right now.  I looked at every door, checking the numbers on the door to see if I was almost at room 318. Right now I’m passing room 316, 317, ah room 318. I quietly opened the door and looked inside.   There is an old aged man sitting at a desk looking like he is grading papers.  He had brown hair and you could see the wrinkles starting to form on the side of his face.  He’s wearing those spectacle glasses.  He looked up, his warm brown eyes wide.  

I heard him mumble something like ‘Who the hell would come in before school starts.’  Well apparently me.  His eyes caught mine and I quietly shut the door behind me.    

“Yes?”  He asked.  

“New Student.”    I told him.

“Oh, well. You can have a seat anywhere.  Class is going to start in ….five minutes.” He said.    

“Okay just please don’t make me do an introduction in front of the class.  I’m Storm.”  I heard him chuckle.      

“Damn I was hoping to embarrass you in front of the class.”  He said in disappointment while slamming his fist lightly on the desk.  You could tell he was faking and decided that I like this teacher.             

 “ I would hate you forever.”  I said with a smile.    

  “Ah, a phobia of attention.  I can use that to my advantage.”  He said and i gave him a fake laugh.  

    I headed to the back corner of the room where the window is.  This is a classroom on the outskirts so I could see the forest right outside of the window.  The forest is truly beautiful.  Oh, how I long to go for a run in my wolf form.  To feel free again.    

  The bell rang at that exactly at that moment, interrupting my thoughts.  Kids started pouring in the room in groups, laughing and pushing each other.  Out of the corner of my eye, I could see kids giving me strange looks but other wise continued to their seats.      

“Storm!” I turned my head quickly only to see Rose heading over to me.  “Omg , I’m sorry I wasn’t there in the morning.  I had to come take a test I missed but I didn’t want to stay after school.  I’m sorry I wasn’t here with you.”  She said breathlessly.  “And your in my class!  Here give me your schedule.”  She quickly changing the subject.  I handed her my schedule and she made a weird face at it.  “ You choose auto as one of your electives?  Why?  I think you’re going to be the only girl in that class.  But I think Nathan is in that class.  Did he tell you to put that?”  I suddenly didn’t want to be in that class anymore.  “ You have a couple classes with Nathan.  But you have English and this class with me!” She squealed jumping up and down on her chair.    

   I all of the sudden didn’t want to be here,  and I have a couple classes with the heartless devil himself.  

********************************************

Finally I know but comment vot and fan please.