Chapter 13

Okay its chapter 13. Enjoy.  

**************************************************************

Recap: Then there was a couple minutes of silence. So I turned on the radio.  The Show Goes On by Lupe Fiasco.  I knew this whole song by heart.  They play this song 24/7.  I started to hum along and not show of my rapping skills.  Maybe later.     “Welcome to Hell.”  I heard Nathan mutter as we pulled into the school parking lot.      

Chapter 13

“I’m pretty sure it’s not that bad.” I said as I pushed the door open and got out.  I started walking to the school as I looked around in amazement.  There was a lawn that looked newly put in with a walk in between that looks like it goes right through the middle of the school.  The school was colored a dark brown on the rook and beige walls.   I felt Nathan throw his arm over my shoulder.  I left it there and ignored the sparks going around my neck, I was to absorbed in looking at the school.  It is so big with so many people.

      “I’ll take you to the office.” Nathan whispered by my ear, making me shiver.  I just nodded.  “Oh, and I know you’re supposed to be in your third year of high school but I got you into your fourth year so I can keep an eye on you.” He said while winking at me. I snorted     “I don’t need you to keep and eye on me.  I can take care of myself.” I said while showing of my muscles.  “These guns can seriously injure someone.” I heard Nathan laugh out loud.

    “Okay, well I am going to give you so insight on this school.  The whole school is werewolf so you can shift, whatever shit a werewolf does. Don’t  worry, no one will think it weird.”     “But do we have to like shift into our wolf for gym?”  I asked starting to panicky.    

  “No but they will test your strength to see what gym class you could keep up with.” He said and I mentally sighed.     

  Right now we were entering the building. We were turning a corner when this girl came up to Nathan and kissed him straight on the mouth.  I felt as if an arrow had just pierced my heart, and trust me when I say it wasn’t cupid.  Even more disgusting when the girl moaned in his mouth.  But the worst thing was that Nathan just stood there. Not moving.  So much for bringing his charm on.       Finally after like forever the girl pulled away. Wow and I would have thought Nathan was going to pull away.  Boy was I wrong.  

She then took notice of my presence and gave me a kind smile.  It was actually kind.  You’d probably like expect the school slut to be with the hottest guy ever.  But she honestly didn’t look like one at all.  She has dark straight brown hair with dark brown eyes.  She’s wearing some dark blue skinny jeans, a white tank top, a black cardigan, and some black flats.            

“Oh, hi, I’m Riana.  You must be the new wolfs Nathan told me that came in to town.”  She said          My face went blank after that. Did he fail to mention I was his mate. I guess he really wouldnt care if I left.  I didn’t know Nathan could be like that.

 “I’m Storm, oh and thanks for offering to take me to the office.  I’ll just find it myself.”  I said still with an unreadable expression and with that I turned on my heel and started walking in the direction before ‘Riana’ interrupted.         

 "Hey babe, sorry I was out of town for while. Is there any other new mews while I was gone?" I heard her ask in a sickly sweet voice.  

I didnt stay to hear what he had to say. I didnt really even care.        

 Once I walked a little bit more, I came across a door that had 'office' neatly written across the door.  I quietly opened the door and looked around.  He room looked very homie.  It has honey colored carpet and light beige colored walls. With dark brown leather couches in the one of the corners of the room.  And there was a long dark brown desk across from where I was standing with two doors on either side of it.