Chapter 5

K peeps, new chapter, read on......... Oh and the letter on the side is the one that is now on Storms neck/collarbone.

Chapter 5

I watched in satisfaction as he withered on the floor in pain.  Not even caring about how evil I fellt at the moment. Thats what he gets. That son of a gun just marked me.  I quicky ran over to the mirror in the room. When I got there just a little bit above where he bit me was an nicely carved N on my neck. Ahh, what a butt hole. Maybe I should make him regret it. I turned to him.

"What's wrong with you?" I said making my voice crack at the end and started to make my eyes teary. He then put his hands up as if he were surrendering after he slowly, very slowly got off the floor.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry." He said moving towards me. "Please forgive me." He said looking at me with a cute face but like he actually regretted marking me.. Oh mother, this is going to be hard. 

"Just- Is this my room?" He nodded. " Can you just leave?" I said not looking at him. 

"Yeah." He said quietly. Now I feel bad. Maybe I should give him another hug. No! That loser will probably bite me on the other side of my neck too!  I dont thing you could do that though.  "Then I'll send someone to show you around in a couple minutes and your stuff is already in the closet." nodding his head toward a door.

 "Thanks!" I said giving him a smile, all traces of me about to cry, gone. He looked at me weirdly and then turned around and left. I looked around the room.

The walls are a baby blue color. Oooo one of my favorite colors. The bed was up against the wall in the middle of the room. The sheets are a dark blue. The rug is a fuzzy white. There's two lamps on each side of the bed. Then there is three doors, of course one leads to the rest of the house and Nathan pointed to the one that led to the closet, so I'm guessing the other one leads to the bathroom. 

I walked in the bathroom one first. It was  big, but it was nice. The walls were a beige color and the floor was tile.  It had a indivisual shower and tub.

I walked out of there and towards the closet. When I opened the door I saw a walk in closet. I didn't really need a walk in closet. I only had a duffel bag full of clothes. Since we had to move around so much I couldn't own to much.

After I hung all my clothes up, which only too up like one half of the side of one wall, there was a knock outside my door. I got up to got answer it and when I did there was a girl with red shoulder length hair, freckles and big brown eyes standing in front of me with a big smile on her face.

"Hi, I'm Rosabelle, but you can call me Rose, you're Storm right?" She asked and I nodded. "Pretty name." She said.

"Thanks?" I said, making it come out as question, making her giggle.

"Well, to the point," she said clapping her hands together. "The Alpha told me to be your guide and show you around." she said making a circular motion with her index finger.

"Um. Yeah hold on, let get a sweater or something." I said so I didn't talk around in a tank top with my black skinny jeans. I quickly walked back into the closet and grabbed my blue Abercrombie jacket and threw in on quickly.

"Ready?" She asked and I nodded.

************************************************************************

We've been walking around this house for like one hour and a half. I never knew a house could be so big. And Rose has be nonstop talking about the house and the history of the pack. I also learned than she was the Omega's mate ( third in command). She also told me that the first, second and third floor is where all or some of the pack live and some others live in the other houses surrounding the main.  She said that her and the Omega stayed on the second floor, on the third floor, that is where the Beta stays. And the whole fourth floor belongs to the Alpha.  I didnt really think that one person would really need one whole floor but whatever, its his house. 

"Do you want to go shopping?" She asked bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Oh. I don't have any money on me right now." I said sheepishly.

"Oh, don't worry about that. I've got that covered." She said with a evil glint in her eye. 

"Okay.' I said uneasily not really sure of what she was up to.

"Let's go then." She said grabbing my arm the dragging me out the house. We started walking towards what I'm guessing is garage but  its had like twenty garage doors.. We walked in a doorway that was on the side.

When she opened the light my jaw almost dropped. "Wow." I whispered.

"Yeah, I know right. This is where the pack keeps their cars." she said. There were rows upon rows of shiny sport cars. She then grabbed some keys of a key hanger next to the light switch and then started walking down the row of cars. "We are not going to get anywhere if you stand there." She told me. I shook my head a little bit and followed her.

She was getting in a red dodge viper. I quickly walked over to the car door and pulled the handle carefully tried not to ruin it in any way. I sat in the black leather seat and looked at Rose. She was grinning at me and I closed my mouth just realizing it was open again. I looked away from her embarrassed. I quickly put on my seat belt and looked out the front of the windshield.

Rose pulled down her mirror and pressed a button. The garage started opening and just when it was halfway open Rose put the clutch in reverse and we slowly reversed out. She pushed the button again and the Garage started to close. We then started driving very slowly I might add to the mall.

"Can you drive any slower? " I asked while looking over at her. 

" Actually I can." She said while going even slower. I swear, I could walk faster than this.

"God help me." I prayed silently.

*****************************************************************************88

Thanks for Reading

Comment

Fan

Vote!!!!!!!!!!!