Chapter 2

Chapter 2

We kept walking till Hannah suddenly stopped.

"Do you feel that?'' She asked in loud whisper.

''What?'' Me and Caleb said startled and turning up my extra senses. I suddenly felt a jolt go up my body and a remaining tingling then a pull toward the forest. ''Whoa'', I whispered as i looked back at the forest. "What was that?'' I said a little to loudly. Then they all 'Shh-ed' me. "Woah. Jeez. Calm down.'' I said

 "What are you guys taking about? I don't sense or feel anything." Caleb said and Colbie nodded in agreement.

"You dont feel that tingling pull." I said.His eyes widened and he was about to say something, but a growl from the forest cut him off.

All our heads did a whiplash to were about seven werewolves standing in a triangle formation. We all stood there awkwardly not knowing what to do and they started coming slower.

There were two light brown wolves at the back then a dirty blond on and a grey one were in the middle and in front of them was a dark, almost blood looking furred wolf next to a dark brown one, but the one that caught my eye was the one in front. And whoa! Let me tell you, I just cant wait to see him in human form. I wouldn't be surprised if he was hotter than the sun. His fur was midnight black.  Oh, wait.  I've heard about wolfs with black fur from, I think my parents told me about them along time ago.  I didnt know if they were trying to scare me or but tell me the truth but they use to tell my that the werewolves with black fur were like devils and they would go and destroy anything in their path.   I thinks he's the one I feel the pull to....Hopefully not.  I don't want to die so young.

But I couldn't seem to tear my eyes away from his light icy blue ones. I felt like he was staring right  into my soul and I, his.

I suddenly felt a grip on my arm and only to find out it was Caleb who pulled me away from the blue eyed stranger only to find out i was taking slow steps toward him. He pulled back Hannah and Colbie so we were all behind him. Then the loudest growl I personally have ever heard came from the blue eyed wolf. Whoa, he must be an Alpha. That was powerful. I probably would have bowed my head to him to show him respect but the spirit blood in me held me. I looked over at Colbie and Hannah to see they had lowered their heads in respect and turned my head to look at Caleb, he was struggling to no bow his head but failed, miserably.  I looked over back at he black wolf and just stood there awkwardly. I wasnt gonna bow my head.  So i just sent a awkward smile his way.

He seemed surprised by this. He motioned his head to the side, probably saying something to the other wolves in their minds, and they made two columns. He then retreated back in to the forest probably to shift. I then noticed that the blood red colored wolf was staring at Hannah and she was staring at him. Hmmm, their probably mates....... awwww, that would be so cute.  But she is so young.  Hopefully this dude isnt that old.  Maybe Hannah could stay here with him and she could settle here.  She would like that.

'' Don't say anything Storm. I'll do the taking.'' Caleb ordered me breaking me out of my thoughts. Just then the Alpha walked out.

******************************************************************************************

Thanks for reading please

vote

fan 

and comment

i really wanna know if I should continue this story..