Holding Onto You Chapter 29

Start from the beginning

I got out of my car and walked to his front door ringing the doorbell and hoping his parents are not home.

He opened the door looking sleepy and dressed in nothing but boxer
shorts. "Finn I'm fast asleep please come back later." He yawned closing the door but I pushed it back open making my way into the house.

"Our boyfriends are sleeping together and you're worried about your sleep." I burst out looking around to see if he's alone. I guess he was alone or he wouldn't have had to drag himself out of bed to open for me.

"Finn seriously? You woke me up just to start again with all your doubts about Vincent and Hunter? They are not sleeping with each other. They are not even kissing anymore. Your paranoia is going to cost you your relationship." Brian complained as he closed the door and rubbed his eyes.

I pushed him against the wall and pinned him against my body. I looked
in his eyes and spoke slowly. "Listen to me carefully. I know that you love Vincent and you trust him not to hurt you and all that but I'm telling you the truth. I was at Hunter's house." I then went on to tell him everything that happened in Hunter's kitchen. "They are not going to stop so we might as well end all this."

"What do you mean, end what?" He asked, looking more awake and interested.

"Our relationships. I..." I paused and the house was pin silent for a
few seconds. "I'm breaking up with Hunter."

Brian's eyes shot completely open and he shook his head. "No Finn don't be stupid. You can not just break up with Hunter with out first finding out the truth. Speak to him and find out exactly what happened before you make any decision."

"I've had enough Brian. I'm sick and tired of Vincent thinking he can
just have whoever he wants. I liked Marissa he slept with her, I liked
Amy he slept with her and now I like Hunter and it's the same thing. When is it going to end? When he finally gets Hunter all to himself?" I told him, unable to control my frustration.

"Finn calm down." Brian said. "You can't make any drastic decisions
while you're angry. First you need to relax." He rubbed his hand on my
cheek and I slowly calmed down.

I dropped my head on his shoulder and he rubbed my back. I took a few
deep breaths and relaxed completely. "Are you okay now Finn?" Brian
asked, still rubbing my back.

I was just about to reply when the front door opened and I turned
around to see Brian's parents standing there with guilty looks on their faces.

"Are we interrupting something boys?" His dad asked and I quickly
stepped away from Brian.

"No dad not at all. Finn just came here a few minutes ago and I was sleeping that's why I don't have clothes on." Brian rushed out blushing.

"Well don't mind us, you guys carry on. We'll be in the kitchen with
some music on so we won't here a thing." His other dad said, not
believing anything Brian said.

His dad closed the door and they both went to the kitchen and a few seconds later music could be heard.

"You heard your dad, we should carry on." I joked pulling Brian close to me again and he laughed trying to push me away.

"No doing anything inappropriate while the parents are around." He
said, giving up and wrapping his arms around me.

"And when the parents are away?" I whispered.

"Anything is possible." He whispered back and I must say he looked sexy. He held my cheek again rubbing it. "Everything is going to be alright yeah, we're going to speak to Vince and Hunter and sort this out. But until then I don't want you to even think about break ups okay."