Prolouge/ Introduction

Many kids find it hard to express themselves in a way that they feel will be beneficial.

Many feel best confiding in a loved one, a friend, or a parent.

However for those of us who don't always have a parent to be there for them, love them, and care. Being able to understand your feelings and figuring out why you were put this earth could get complicated.

Those of us like Caitlin Stuart, Zara Osdua, Nicholas Herrera, Everett Zhang, Masrura Patel, and Vincent Hansen who could have virtually anything their 16 year old minds could conjure up.

Being understood was the only thing they really wanted, even if they didn't know it yet.

Though they were all very different people, they all were able to find peace in one another's company.

Finding themselves all knowing one another and feeling semi-comfortable with one another's presence they decided to use some of "Daddy's money" to build what some could call the ultimate getaway.

It was a place where the identities they conjured up for the media could slip away.

A place where their true natures were encouraged.

A place where six incredibly rich kids were able to build a what some may call friendship.

A place they didn't live in

But a place where they could call Home.
__________________________

Whelp I tried sorry if there are mistakes. It's short but I wanted to publish it after waiting and debating for so long.

Hopefully people will read this.

Welllll...... bye

Oh yea I will hopefully have the next chapter up soon.

-LADY AUSSIE