#30-How He Deals With You When You're Sick (Part 2)/IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

(Sorry but these are gonna be short)

Jason: You had strep throat, so whenever you tried to talk to Jason, he could barely understand you, since your voice was all hoarse and raspy. He would bring you tea, orange juice, cough drops, blankets, pillows, ice cream, anything you wanted. But he did wear a medical mask, just in case of germs.

Frank: You had come down with a stomach bug. Which wasn't good, since Frank was pretty queasy himself around other queasy people. Every time you'd throw up, he'd hold back his own vomit or run off to another room to try and prevent it. When he eventually got stronger in the gut, he'd hold your hair back when you'd get to spewin', and cater to your every whim and fancy.

Nico: You don't know what you could have possibly eaten to make you so sick, but you couldn't stop having diarrhea. Very unpleasant, for sure. You pretty much lived in the bathroom now, and Nico actually turned pretty frantic. He'd spend hours on the internet in Chiron's safe room, trying to find a way to help his girl. He eventually wandered onto a medical website that helped him find the home-remedy/cure for your illness, and you couldn't have been more grateful!

🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱🔱
I know the part 1 had dialogue, in sorry I didn't include it in this one...I feel so awful...

Also, big news! This book is also now complete!!
Thank you so so so much for reading and voting, I appreciate it more than you can ever imagine. I MIGHT add some more small parts later on, like on holidays or something, but we'll see.

Thank you again, and I'll see you in my next potc or lotr or USM update!!