#25-He Catches You Singing/Dancing

Percy: He had just walked into your room to show you something when he stopped, seeing you dancing around to Under The Sea. You turned around, unaware of your boyfriend's presence, and froze when you saw he was watching you. He had never laughed harder.

Leo: You were listening to Fire N Gold by Bea Miller, and it was getting intense. You danced around and loudly sang along to the music blasting through your earbuds into your head. Leo heard you all the way from his own cabin next to yours, and came to see what animal was dying. Once he opened the door however, well...that's how blackmail is born.

Jason: You were blasting Young Blood by Bea Miller, and dancing around like you were in a dramatic music video. You felt so fantastic, so inspired, like you could do anything. Anything except undo the fact that Jason totally just caught you dancing in the middle of your cabin.

Frank: You had been ordered by Reyna to clean out the unicorn stables, which wasn't so bad, since you had your iPod 6 to listen to. (Which is actually what I'm using to write this right now haha!) You were jamming out to Fireflies by Owl City, (me: YAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS) and scooping/shoveling unicorn poop to the beat and singing your heart out. However, Reyna had decided to send you some help, and as soon as Frank walked into the stables, he blushed at the sight of you enjoying your music so much even the one unicorn in the last stall was staring at you.

Nico: Your new favorite was The Generous Mr. Lovewell by Mercyme. You were sketching in the shade of Thalia's Pine Tree on Half-Blood Hill, and humming quietly to the song and smiling at how cute it was. Not very over-expressive, but it was enough to get Nico's attention. He blushed at the adorable sound of your voice, and eventually fell asleep beside you, leaning on your shoulder a little.