Chapter 22 *Sexual*

Start from the beginning

"Move up." I demand while taking my heels off. She moves back until her entire body is on my freshly made bed, laying her head upon my pillows. I crawl onto the bed, settling between her legs. I give her a passionate kiss, letting my fingers squeeze her boobs through her bra. I feel her arch her back slightly underneath my body. I smile, continuing my actions. I reach behind her, unclasping her bra with one hand. I let it slide down her chest slowly, again, keeping my eyes on Ellie the whole time in case she changes her mind. I take in the beautiful sight that is below me. I lean down, pressing my lips to her nipples in a soft, gentle kiss. When I think it's okay, I open my mouth slightly, taking one nipple in my mouth. I run my tongue over the hardening bud repeatedly, sucking and biting softly. Ellie arches her back again, letting out a soft moan. Her nails grip my arm. I let go of her nipple, making a popping sound before giving her other nipple the same treatment. Not wanting to overstimulate them, I stop, returning my lips to hers.

My hand trails down her abdomen, stopping at her waistband. I grab the material in my hand, letting my fingers caress her once covered skin. I sit up, backing out from in between Ellie's legs. Ellie nods her head, letting me know it's okay. I tuck my index fingers underneath the waistband, dragging them down her legs, tossing them across the room. I lean down, placing soft kisses on Ellie's inner thigh. I spread her legs open a little more, her folds spreading open too. Her center is glistening from her wetness, clit swollen, ready for what's to come next. I lick my lips, ready to taste my girlfriend.

"Wait." She says, stopping me. I remove my hands from her thighs, sitting up. "I'm not ready for that just yet." She admits nervously.

"That's okay." I reply, repositioning myself between her legs, giving her a kiss. She lets a deep breath out. She opens her leg, letting me fall between them. I bring my thigh up to her center, putting pressure on her clit. I feel her wetness seep through my dress and onto my skin. It turns me on knowing how wet I made her with such little foreplay.

"Take this off." She pants, pulling at my dress. I do as she says, leaving myself in just a thong. Her eyes trail my body. She reaches for my chest, taking one of my boobs in her hand. She kneads it hard, twisting the bud between her fingers, letting it harden. I push my thigh harder onto her clit in response. Moaning, her grip on my nipple tightens. I hover over her, my face inches away from hers. I trail one hand down her stomach, letting two fingers glide between her folds. She shivers beneath me.

"Oh god," She moans, letting her eyes roll back. I bring my fingers to her clit, circling around the swollen bud. Her legs open further as she pushes her hips into my hand wanting more. I increase my speed, the sound of my fingers sliding between her wetness fills the room. She moans repeatedly, her hips begin to tremble. I stop circling her clit, moving my fingers down to her entrance.

"Is this okay?" I ask before continuing.

She takes a second to catch her breath. "Yes, please." She begs. I slide one finger into her and she moans. I pump in and out slowly, letting her adjust. I add a second finger in, curling them upwards to hit her g spot. She grips my hair, pulling hard. I pump my fingers faster, curling them upwards every so often. She buries her head in my pillow, trying to muffle her screams. Her hips move to the rhythm of my hand. I press my thumb to her clit while my index and middle finger pump in and out of her slick center. She bites my pillow, crying out in pleasure. The back of my hand is hitting my clit every time I pump in and out of her. Ellie's string of moans makes my clit pulse. I pump my fingers faster, curling them more often, racing to the finish line. My underwear is soaked from my wetness, making the back of my hand slick every time it pushes against my center. My thumb is drawing figure 8's on Ellie's clit and my mouth is sucking on her collarbone, bound to leave a mark. Ellie arches her back one last time, legs shaking around my waist. I feel her insides start to tighten around my fingers. I continue my pace, curling them with every pump. Ellie's lips form into an O as her eyes roll back. One of her hands is pulling my hair while the other runs down my back, leaving scratches. That's all I needed to send me over the edge. I rock my hips into the back of my hand, riding out my orgasm as Ellie road out hers. I continue pumping in and out as we come down from our high.

Ellie removes her hand from my hair, placing both of them on my sweaty chest. Her legs are still shaking around my hips. "Oh, my god." She pants, out of breath. I remove my fingers from inside of her, bringing them to my lips, sucking her cum off of them one by one. She watches me, grabbing me by the neck and pulling me in for a kiss.

"Still have something to be jealous about?" She asks with a smile.

——————————-
A/N March 2021
Consent is sexy. I loved writing this and writing the transition to them wanting to fuck each other's brain out to Demi being gentle and patient with Ellie.

Also when I first wrote this in 2015, the chapter was only 800 words. Now after revising it... it has over 1800 WORDS!!! Please tell me... was it steamy enough? I wanted it to be more romantic than fucking. Please let me know what you think. It took me 3 hours to revise and rewrite.