Dragneel's

No POV
The Kiryu Kuran siblings all had a great relationship with one another. They all stuck together and never let anyone get in between that. Although their cousins choose certain Kiryu Kuran siblings to hang around with. Natsu Dragneel liked to hang out with Caylspo Kiryu Kuran. While Sting and Rouge Dragneel didn't like hanging out with anyone else. Both families had gotten along although some didn't like each other. Wendy Kiryu Kuran didn't like hanging out with Gajeel Dragneel.
Their parents Zero Kiryu Kuran and Kaname Kuran, and Igneel Dragneel all got along. They were all considered the whole royal and most powerful family.

Caylspo's POV
I have always liked hanging out with my cousin Nastu. We both had the ability of fire. Since I was the third demon queen of fire and he a fire dragon slayer, we got along great. His mother was also the reason I'm so good in my ability of fire. Although my other siblings didn't always like the Dragneel's. I wonder how Mephisto and Amaimon are going to handle their visit....

In Amaimon and Mephisto's room
" boys get up, the cousins are coming over!"
" no! I don't want to get up!" Amaimon yelled back to his mom
" well to bad my son" his mother said as he walked into his room and woke him and Mephisto up
" as you wish mom" Amaimon sighed knowing he wasn't going to get his way.
Mephisto groaned as he woke up with his crazy hair that he didn't notice but his little brother most defiantly did. He also made it known while his older brother just glared at him telling him to stop.
" Who are the Dragneel's brother?"
" let's go ask Caylspo after we get dressed and stuff"
" ok big brother, since your hair needs maintenance" Amaimon said while laughing slightly
" Shut up little brother" Mephisto said while his looped hair in the top of his head twitched with annoyance.
Both boys got dressed and ready for their cousins and to go ask about their cousins to their older sister Caylspo. Both boys considered Caylspo to be their mentor and were closer with her since she was so involved with dealings in Gehenna.
Once the boys got to their elder sister's room they knocked and she answered. She was wearing
( Picture below ) ( not mine all credits to the creator ).

 She was wearing ( Picture below ) ( not mine all credits to the creator )

Her long black hair was all loose and brushed neatly. Her one wine red eye shown while the lilic eye covered by her black hair.
" what is it Mephisto and Amaimon?"
" We came to ask about who exactly our cousins the Dragneel's are..." Amaimon said
" come in because this will be a long damn story" Caylspo said
Both boys walked into their older sisters room covered in random artworks, posters, Mardi Gras masks, and a huge flat screen Tv.
     " The Dragneel's are our cousins all taken care of by their mother, Igneel Dragneel. Their father died a long time ago and his name is unknown to us siblings. Our cousins's name's are Natsu, Sting, Rouge, Erik more commonly called Cobra, and Gajeel. Their family isn't as big as ours but they are all very powerful. All of them posses the same power called dragon slayer magic. Igneel and Natsu have the ability of fire, Sting the power of light alike to that of Lucifer's power, Rouge having the power of the shadows, Erik controlling poison, and Gajeel the power of steel and/ or metal."
     " So basically our two siblings Wendy and Laxus are also dragons slayers controlling lighting and wind?" Amaimon asked
     " Is that seriously all you took away little brother?" Caylspo asked
     " Yes" Amaimon stated calmly
     " anyways so I can tell Mephisto learned the stuff so we are good, now go and get ready for our cousins, ok?"
     " ok sister, we will see you later" Mephisto said while dragging Amaimon out by his ear.
    " let's hope they can handle them" Caylspo said to herself.

Authors note: So I hope all of you enjoy this chapter. I plan for the next chapter to have the Dragneel's there and you will be able to see the interactions. Also note that in my fanfic Igneel is in a human male form alike to this one:

 Also note that in my fanfic Igneel is in a human male form alike to this one:

Anyways until next time, bye!😬